The Imported English Jubilee Orpington Thread

Pics
I can't buy day olds and risk the chance of more Roos. what about when they are able to be sexed out? at least your in Ca. where did you get your stock from?

Here a few pictures of my English Orpingtons and Swedish Flower Hens..
love.gif
They didn't want to hold still...

Here they are!!!! Just picked them up at the Post Office. So happy. My whiter one is definitely the boy. Seem much more calm than others when I took them out.
wee.gif
This is great. Hoping to be able to hatch some eggs before winter sets in. Now to build some coops and pens.

Just got these two little ones in from Marc Sacre for my jubilee pen!! So lucky they arrived in one day as it's turning out to be 100 here today!!

And we have chicks and hatching eggs availalbe currently from my Greenfire Jubilee line.

Last edited:
Sorry trailblazn, I would have happily been wrong for your benifit.

I am sooo disappointed..... Chicken Toes is right.The ones with the most white are ROOS!! i have 4, let me say it again, 4 ROOS and 1 Pullet!!!! I don't know why my luck runs that way. So now i have 3 Roos to sell. They are so beautiful. here are some updated pic of the clan. If anyone wants to buy a Jubilee Roo before i advertise them online, let me know. On this sight i will sell them for $175 which includes a box. I think shipping runs about $30.00 and it will be shipped overnight.

Back
Top Bottom