The Incubators Thread!!! Come Join And Learn!!!

I dont mind if you posted a pic! It would be helpful! I listened to instructions (never again) and went 55% (silly i realise now)

Cool i will post in a few mins. I had mine aboit that for the first 3 days since thats what i read on the internet. Then someone told me about the dry incubating! I was nervous because i figured it would be more of a science. Bit its so much easier. Its hard to keep humidity up in mine. I know come lock down and especially hatch, im going to be sleeping next to the incubator lol

Cool i will post in a few mins. I had mine aboit that for the first 3 days since thats what i read on the internet. Then someone told me about the dry incubating! I was nervous because i figured it would be more of a science. Bit its so much easier. Its hard to keep humidity up in mine. I know come lock down and especially hatch, im going to be sleeping next to the incubator lol

Haha my humidity rockets every drop you put in! Haha

Hope you can see it okay. My egg is so dark i cant take it from the top.

Clock on bator turned to day 17! I hope they can breathe when they pip! You will have to post pics of yours when they hatch @chelseajgoss

Clock on bator turned to day 17! I hope they can breathe when they pip! You will have to post pics of yours when they hatch @chelseajgoss

I definitely will! You post pics too! I cant wait to see! My mom is excited to have "grandchickens" hahaha only a few more days! Officially only 5 more days until my first hatches!

Back
Top Bottom