The Joys of Owning Imported Orpingtons

Great idea for this thread.

Here's my girl, Bella. She's just 10 weeks old so has a ways to go. My birds are all purely for eggs and enjoyment. And maybe if my daughters decide to show with 4H. Bella is a sweetie. Always talking to me. Not the most comfortable being held but certainly not the worst either!
wink.png

Here's my girl, Bella. She's just 10 weeks old so has a ways to go. My birds are all purely for eggs and enjoyment. And maybe if my daughters decide to show with 4H. Bella is a sweetie. Always talking to me. Not the most comfortable being held but certainly not the worst either!
wink.png

She is very very pretty...and I bet your little girl will have great time showing ") So glad to have you join us. This is where the chicken addiction starts... lol

wink.png

Very pretty girl there.
Vivi

This thread is designed for people that enjoy the many wonderful Imported Orpington varieties. Please come and share your pictures, stories, and helpful hints. We would appreciate everyone's effort in maintaining a friendly environment. This thread is not for show purposes so please reframe from critiquing openly in the room unless you are asked..

This is a picture of Midas. He is my English Imported Buff Orpington rooster .. I love and adore him. He is the sire to all of my buff chicks to date :) My incubators are peeping today.. I can hear the next generation hatching :)

Midas and his son that Vivian have look nice.

Back
Top Bottom