The Kindness And Positivity Thread

Hi everyone! I'd love to join this thread. I don't have any quotes to share at the moment, but I am an optimistic person in general, full of love and kindness. I would enjoy participating in a thread where we are focusing on positivity.

I'm not religious, I hope that's ok. I love religious people all the same.
I don't mind at all. 💖

I cut a child's tofu into the shape of birthday cakes, put ketchup on for frosting, and put candles in it for her and sang her happy birthday. It is not her birthday. 😃 It just brings her great joy to pretend that it is. She's 5.

View attachment 2719115
I hope everyone is having a beautiful day. I went foraging for salmon berries and spotted these lovely flowers. Wild geraniums, I believe. :)
View attachment 2719865
Welcome! :hugs
Aw, I love the tofu!
Your flowers are beautiful! Excellent photography!

What is everyone thankful for today?

I am thankful for flowers!
I am thankful for audiobooks!
I am thankful for you!
Gotta love audiobooks! Perfect for something to listen too while doing chicken chores!

I'm gonna say, I'm thankful for 1) sweet new chick life, 2) libraries, books, and audiobooks, and 3) my 3/4 acre yard and the free space around it!

I would like to add to the challenge. This is something I try very hard to practice whenever I can. We are very quick to complain but not so to compliment. So when I get good service from a company or store, I make sure to compliment whoever served me. Not just to them. I call the company office or store manager. Funny how they are always expecting a complaint. I name the person who helped me, tell how happy I was with their assistance, and say they should be considered a valuable employee. It takes so little of my time and hopefully has made someone's else day.
I just wanted to thank you for being the kind of person that leaves positive feedback. Kindness like that brings tears of gratefulness and joy to many people. More then you’d know.

Just this week a person like you was kind enough to message the company my husband is leased to. (He’s a truck driver)
The day before the message was received a pickup truck had cut my husband off in traffic. I don’t want to paraphrase, so here is the message the company relayed to my husband.

Hello! I truly hope you receive this message!

Today a very terrible, terrible multi vehicle, and pedestrian accident could’ve happened today with one of your drivers on the interstate here in Casper Wyoming.

I won’t bore you with a ton of details, but some very uneducated small pickup driver thought he would merge onto the interstate in front of your semi JUST before turning into a one lane construction zone that happened to be on an overpass with several construction workers off the side of the bridge... the driver of the semi was forced to ABRUPTLY slow because of this pick up truck actions. I was two cars directly behind the semi, and watched him have to make the choice to damn near flip his trailer and potentially cab as to not annihilate the pick up in front of him. His trailer swerved so far side it side before he got it lined out extremely quickly. His trailer could’ve easily gone off the bridge and injured others, and/or caused a very large pileup behind him.

By the grace of God and skills of your driver, he managed it all. I’ve never seen such a frightening thing in my entire life. He should be extremely proud of him/her self, and I wish I could’ve stopped and told them myself- but I hope you get this and can relay my gratefulness for being an alert, defense driver.

They included the trailer number and even what they could remember of the writing on the side of the door. (Our company llc name)

Morgan M, I hope the Lord blesses you for being so kind❤️ People are so quick to complain, argue, and fight. It’s not often someone takes the time to spread kindness. The letter filled my husband and I with so much joy. Truck drivers don’t often get thanked, but always get blamed. So thank you, so much Morgan M wherever you are🤗

Back
Top Bottom