The KINDNESS of a STRANGER!!

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Back in March, I sold several of my cochins & brahmas to a woman who lives about 45 minutes away in another town. Today, she called our message machine & said that she'd heard about what happened to my flock. I think it's because we're in a small town?? Anyway, she is going to be bringing me one cochin hen, one brahma hen, one brahma roo & one cochin roo, BACK! For FREE! She said she does want hatching eggs from them, though.

I was almost in tears.
hit.gif
But in a good way. Now, I will have FOUR ADULT BIRDS again! I'm not sure what to tell hubby (if anything). I think I'll just slip them in & see if he notices.
wink.png

I don't even know this woman, other than I sold her birds months ago...

I'm going to get her a nice card...and I'm not sure what she likes because I don't even know her! But I'm sooo excited!
wee.gif

That is sooo nice and I love to hear of acts of kindness. There are still many good people out there and it is refreshing to hear such things instead of all the terrible stuff.

Okay...she said she went to get her lab work done (blood work) and my MIL was the nurse who did the blood draw. I guess chickens came up somewhere in the conversation (MIL has them too) and the woman realized that she had bought some of hers from me...so that's how she found out!
th.gif
Small town!

Back
Top Bottom