will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.
For years, the kingdoms of Vendale have lived with each other. Not always peaceful, some more warlike than others, but with little serious trouble for Vendale. In the center of the main continent lies the huge Duskwood, inhabited by the Wild Men. There are few roads through the wood, but they are dangerous. Not many live there, especially since the Wild Men are cannibals. Only they, the competent, and the foolish live there. I'll give you a hint: the foolish die. The kingdoms have let their attention wander from Duskwood, and now the Wild Men are becoming a threat. Nothing much, perhaps a few more incidents than normal, but deep inside the Wild Men are readying for attack.
And the kingdoms are oblivious.
For now, at least. Soon it will become apparent that the Wild Men are the kingdoms greatest threat. And then they will have to fight. But can they win?
• I've seen a lot of RPs. One of the most common are medieval fantasy RPs. One of the easiest to die off are medieval fantasy RPs. So I made this. This is the first ever (so far as I know) High-Standards RP. What this means is that it's harder to get accepted. If you want to join, then PM me. I will give you a quick quiz on your RPing skills. You have unlimited tries to enter. I will not make the results public; I will not disrespect you, I'll just inform you that you haven't been accepted. If you want, I'll tell you what my issues are. Please understand that I have no issues with you.
• This RP has no magic. I think that makes these easier to die. Your character could be a traveling magician, but those would be a bunch of illusions.
• You can make your own kingdom, but you have to be realistic. Your kingdom can have a language besides the Common Tongue (English), but it has to be a real language. (You know, so people can copy-paste on Google translate.) And you have to control your kingdom. Take control of the king and queen, at the least.
• Battles between kingdoms happen. When in battle, you have to use real tactics. You can mix and match weapons and tactics, but they have to be real.
• Thanks to Murphy's law (If anything can go wrong, it will), I'll throw some monkey wrenches into everybody's plans. Including mine.
• No drama. ("I'll leave if you do that! Jerk!") You're big kids now. You can fight through PMs.
• All BYC rules apply
• No perfect characters and no playing other RPers' characters.
• Every character will suffer. Some will die. I'll spare your favorite from death.
• Characters are unlimited, but you have to play them. Also, if you're not a frequent RPer, you may not have a seriously important character/kingdom.
• BE REALISTIC! Fighting, romance, everyday life, realism is needed. You can't be invincible, for instance. Or your pacifist farmer can't take down an armed knight with a club.
• No overpopulation of girls.
• No one-liners (unless the creativity juices aren't flowing. Believe me, it happens…)
• To prove that you read the rules, put "For the glory of Vendale!" in the "other" section.
• Follow the rules, or your character(s) will be punished.
• PM me if you have an idea
• Feel free to make a Wild Man!
• Have fun!
~*~Characters and Kingdoms Member Page~*~
Name: (Must be a name that corresponds with the country. If the country's Japan-based, a Japanese name. etc, etc. Last name too.)
Based off of: (If it's based off anywhere)
History: (You don't need a ton)
Last edited by a moderator: