~*~The Kingdoms of Vendale RP~ Warning! High Standards! PM To Join!~*~

(Huzzah! Backstory!)

"Your welcome…?" William's voice trailed off slightly at the end. She had acted quite strangely.

Sean shoved him, "Come on, Will. Stop gazing longingly and let's get back to me winning."

William rolled his eyes and stabbed Sean playfully, "You wish."

(I'm going to make Sean official in a minute. I'm having a good time with him…)

Fergus walked towards her leading a shaggy, sturdy black pony, "This is Monk. He's quite gentle."
(cool)
Adara blushed at his instructors comment about looking at her in a 'longing way' , but then rushed as fast as she could out of the area and stopped once she was inside the castle, it was only then that she looked at her hands and sighed dreadfully. Adara's hands were covered in blood due to the rough patch she had hit, and a piece of shard or something was stuck in her left hand. How could this happen to her during such a silly fall? She groaned in frustration and a half sob came out. Her hands were loosing the numbness, the full extent of the pain coming on. She began to cry slightly and quietly, as she walked slowly to the Infirmary to get fixed up in time for her to go back into he kitchen. It was times like this that she wished her mother was still her.

(can i make a character that is the little sister of William? I kind of think his life would be more interesting if he had an annoying yet adorable little sister around half the time.)

Alieen didn't look towards the king or the guards, before setting off, at a canter, it wasn't too far, but who knows? She didn't want to tire the horses out too much. Maybe there were signs of where whoever had done this had gone, but at the time she had just been too panicked to check. She rode quickly towards the outskirts of town, not liking to be in the middle of it and wove through the trees, heading towards the spot where she remembered seeing the dead horse. When they arrived, Alieen pulled off to the side, feeling slightly sick to her stomach. That poor horse.

"That's Destino," Fergus muttered, voice sounding hollow. He dismounted from Calder, along with the other guards, and began looking for tracks.

(cool)
Adara blushed at his instructors comment about looking at her in a 'longing way' , but then rushed as fast as she could out of the area and stopped once she was inside the castle, it was only then that she looked at her hands and sighed dreadfully. Adara's hands were covered in blood due to the rough patch she had hit, and a piece of shard or something was stuck in her left hand. How could this happen to her during such a silly fall? She groaned in frustration and a half sob came out. Her hands were loosing the numbness, the full extent of the pain coming on. She began to cry slightly and quietly, as she walked slowly to the Infirmary to get fixed up in time for her to go back into he kitchen. It was times like this that she wished her mother was still her.

(can i make a character that is the little sister of William? I kind of think his life would be more interesting if he had an annoying yet adorable little sister around half the time.)

(Well, he does have a little sister. But I'm always up for more Dunmores. They're a nice family. :) )

Name: Eadlin Dunmore (her name supposedly means gracious princess.) (ee-aid-lyn)
Personality: (Optional) Sweet, kind, animal lover, spunky, opposite of innocent, far from a lady, kind of a tom boy, loves to run around and get chased, by guards or family. She hates baths, and dresses, but she never complains out in public. Has a sense of humor.
Job: Princess
Native Kingdom: Saxun
Language(s): Common tongue, Galician
Weapon(s): none
History: Raised in castle, has been being taught how to be a lady ever since she could understand.
Crush: boys?
Boy/Girlfriend: cooties!
Spouse: not for a long time
Family: William, Fergus, Ardis, and Bonnie Dunmore
Picture/Description: Deep blue eyes like her father, long dirty blonde hair with specks of brown, about 4 and a half feet tall, has a type of paleish look to her skin, but she is outside whenever she can be.

Other: For the glory of Vendale!
Username:kyda13

Eadlin Ran around the corner, holding up her dark blue dress, her blond curls bouncing around a giant smile on her face, she passed a girl who was crying and seemed to be cut, but didn't have time to stop. Eadlin ran outside where her older brother was practicing and smiled as her the guard watching her rounded the corner to sharp.

Name: Eadlin Dunmore (her name supposedly means gracious princess.) (ee-aid-lyn)
Personality: (Optional) Sweet, kind, animal lover, spunky, opposite of innocent, far from a lady, kind of a tom boy, loves to run around and get chased, by guards or family. She hates baths, and dresses, but she never complains out in public. Has a sense of humor.
Job: Princess
Native Kingdom: Saxun
Language(s): Common tongue, Galician
Weapon(s): none
History: Raised in castle, has been being taught how to be a lady ever since she could understand.
Crush: boys?
Boy/Girlfriend: cooties!
Spouse: not for a long time
Family: William, Fergus, Ardis, and Bonnie Dunmore
Picture/Description: Deep blue eyes like her father, long dirty blonde hair with specks of brown, about 4 and a half feet tall, has a type of paleish look to her skin, but she is outside whenever she can be.

Other: For the glory of Vendale!
Username:kyda13

Eadlin Ran around the corner, holding up her dark blue dress, her blond curls bouncing around a giant smile on her face, she passed a girl who was crying and seemed to be cut, but didn't have time to stop. Eadlin ran outside where her older brother was practicing and smiled as her the guard watching her rounded the corner to sharp.

A guard ran up to William and Sean, "Your Highness –" Then he spotted Eadlin. His voice lowered. William looked stricken. He glanced at Eadlin, exchanged a look with Sean, and thanked the guard. Then the two of them grabbed their swords and headed towards the stables.

Eadlin looked between the guard and big brother, then the two ran off with their swords drawn. Eadlin looked to Mr.Sean with a questioning face.
~
Adara had scrubbed her wounds red clean and then grabbed a basket and started to head to the stables to pick up the next meal ingredients from the delivery boy. She had wrapped her hands with few pieces of white linen to keep them from getting infected or anything.

"That's Destino," Fergus muttered, voice sounding hollow. He dismounted from Calder, along with the other guards, and began looking for tracks.

(Well, he does have a little sister. But I'm always up for more Dunmores. They're a nice family. :) )
Alieen dismounted also, her eyes riveted on the ground as she began to search for retreating tracks. Once she thought she found them, she touched the ground slightly before standing up and calling the rest of the search party over.

Alieen dismounted also, her eyes riveted on the ground as she began to search for retreating tracks. Once she thought she found them, she touched the ground slightly before standing up and calling the rest of the search party over.

Fergus and the others followed her. The tracks disappeared quickly. But the tracks that were there were of bare feet. Perhaps it was just a coincidence, but…

"Your Majesty, it looks like they're headed for the Duskwood."

Wild Men.

Adar looked inside her basket to see that a note had been left for her.
"Adara, you must go to the nearest village and get the supplies for this next meal. Please hurry, i'm sorry to have thrown this onto you, but the delivery boy had an accident and i'm going to go with him to see that he is compensated well. I put you in charge of this meal, don't mess it up."
~ Chef

Adara sighed in agitation, what a good way to cheer her on. It was great that Chef trusted her with the meal, but she had barely any time to throw together a small meal. Adara dropped the basket, picked up her skirts and dirty apron and took off running towards the stables. She arrived and looked around. It seemed quiet, but it didn't matter. She thought she had seen his majesty, Prince William, but she shrugged it off and started to gather up some of the delivery baskets and load them onto her horse.

Back
Top Bottom