The Land Of Wonder Medieval RPG

Rose huddled with Cari in a small hut made of dried wood and leaves. It was hardly enough to keep the snow out.

Maya lay in her stall crying she wanted nothing more then to leave it.

Rikki and Zari rode Astrid through the forest. Wind and snow blew in there faces turning there lips blue and hands numb with cold.

Morgan fallowed Marcus down one of the castle halls headed for dinner. She watched the man shed once loved and knew he'd kill her if he ever learned what she really was.

Mary went to the servents dining room to eat. It was just a small room built off of the kitchen

Xavier walked to the stables looking for his horse, Lighting.

Xavier walked to the horses stall. Lightning hearing him whinnied loudly to him. Xavier rushed to him shushing him. "Come on I'm skipping dinner, " he said leading him out of the stall and taking him quickly.

Juko walked through the forest shivering, he was cold blooded and he couldn't find any place warm to stay and he was joints where growing stiff.

Layla helped her parents baking bread for people.

Sacara sat in the barracks on her bed huddled in blankets. She was terrified for her brother out in the cold.

Xavier walked to the horses stall. Lightning hearing him whinnied loudly to him. Xavier rushed to him shushing him. "Come on I'm skipping dinner, " he said leading him out of the stall and taking him quickly.

Juko walked through the forest shivering, he was cold blooded and he couldn't find any place warm to stay and he was joints where growing stiff.

Layla helped her parents baking bread for people.

Sacara sat in the barracks on her bed huddled in blankets. She was terrified for her brother out in the cold.

Rose saw Juko. As he looked human she grew very nervous. Leaving the sleeping Cari she slipped out of there hut. "Go away!" She yelled at him

Maya heard Xavier in the barn and stood up. "Let me out please!" She screamed shaking the bars that made up the top halfs of the stalls.

"Where is Xavier?" Morgan ask one of the maids.

"Hes probably off getting into trouble." Marcus said sitting down at the table gesturing for Morgan to sit down.

Rose saw Juko. As he looked human she grew very nervous. Leaving the sleeping Cari she slipped out of there hut. "Go away!" She yelled at him

Maya heard Xavier in the barn and stood up. "Let me out please!" She screamed shaking the bars that made up the top halfs of the stalls.

"Where is Xavier?" Morgan ask one of the maids.

"Hes probably off getting into trouble." Marcus said sitting down at the table gesturing for Morgan to sit down.

Juko jumped hearing her cursing under his breath. "Leave me be woman!" He growled turning towards her his eyes slitting.

Xavier walked towards her stall slowly leading Lighting with him. He peered into the stall. "...hello?" He said questingly spotting her.

Juko jumped hearing her cursing under his breath. "Leave me be woman!" He growled turning towards her his eyes slitting.

Xavier walked towards her stall slowly leading Lighting with him. He peered into the stall. "...hello?" He said questingly spotting her.

"You arent welcome near here." She snapped at Juko

"Please let me out." The Centaur whispered whiping her tearstained cheeks

"You arent welcome near here." She snapped at Juko

"Please let me out." The Centaur whispered whiping her tearstained cheeks

"And why is that?" He snarled becoming angry.

Xavier seemed conflicted for a moment before nodding. "Fine but...stay quiet and near my horse keep your torso out of view of the gaurds. I've bribed the gaurds to not tell my father that I'm leaving," he said.

"And why is that?" He snarled becoming angry.

Xavier seemed conflicted for a moment before nodding. "Fine but...stay quiet and near my horse keep your torso out of view of the gaurds. I've bribed the gaurds to not tell my father that I'm leaving," he said.

"Because if you dont ill kill you." She growled conjuring a ball of flame in her hands "Stupid human." She spit

"Thank you thank you so much!" She said a small smile forming on her lips

"What are you doing!" Mary gasp coming bacl into the stable with her food "You can't let her go! She dangerous!" She yelled

"Because if you dont ill kill you." She growled conjuring a ball of flame in her hands "Stupid human." She spit

"Thank you thank you so much!" She said a small smile forming on her lips

"What are you doing!" Mary gasp coming bacl into the stable with her food "You can't let her go! She dangerous!" She yelled

Juko's eyes widened seeing the fire. He stepped towards her seeking the warmth.

Xavier cursed looking over at her. "........" he stayed silent unsure of what to say.

Juko's eyes widened seeing the fire. He stepped towards her seeking the warmth.

Xavier cursed looking over at her. "........" he stayed silent unsure of what to say.

Rose's eyes winded and she stepped back sending a ball of flams at the snow at his feet

"You can't let her out." Mary said moving forwords "Your father would have me hung." She whispered to herself. Shed never been this close to the prince or even spoken to him.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom