The Land Of Wonder Medieval RPG

Rose's eyes winded and she stepped back sending a ball of flams at the snow at his feet

Juko smiled dropping to his knees getting closer to the fire. He reached out letting the fire engulf his hands. He let out a purring noise deep in his chest.

Last edited:
"You can't let her out." Mary said moving forwords "Your father would have me hung." She whispered to herself. Shed never been this close to the prince or even spoken to him.

Xavier bit his lip. "I'm so sorry," he said turning to Maya.

Last edited:
Maya started to cry "please dont leave me in here please!" She cried ratteling the bars

Mary relaxed a bit and moved closer setting her food down on the broke down table in the corner

"I'm so sorry, " Xavier said again. "I'll figure something out later," he said quietly to her before leading Thunder away heading to leave the stables.

Last edited:
"I'm so sorry, " Xavier said again. "I'll figure something out later," he said quietly to her before leading Thunder away heading to leave the stables.

"Your mother wants you at dinner." Mary told him as he went past

Juko smiled standing up rubbing his arms walking over.

Rose went into the small hut and added to wood to the fire

"Your mother wants you at dinner." Mary told him as he went past
Rose went into the small hut and added to wood to the fire

"Well I dont want to be at dinner," he muttered mounting Lightning and kicking him into a lope towards the gates.

Juko sighed entering the hut. He inhaled deeply enjoying the warmth, he exhaled smoke billowing out of his nostrils.

"Well I dont want to be at dinner," he muttered mounting Lightning and kicking him into a lope towards the gates.

Juko sighed entering the hut. He inhaled deeply enjoying the warmth, he exhaled smoke billowing out of his nostrils.

Mary turned to Maya her eyes slits "No food for you." She snapped and started eating

"Im sorry Mary." She whispered and lay back down

"Where are you from?" Rose ask him

Mary turned to Maya her eyes slits "No food for you." She snapped and started eating

"Im sorry Mary." She whispered and lay back down

"Where are you from?" Rose ask him

Xavier pushed Lighting into a gallop and sped out of the gates that the gaurds left open enough for him to ride through. The gaurds began closing the gates behind him.

"I was hatched in the mountains, and when the no magic law was passed me and my sister where left behind by mistake while our clan fled," Juko explained.

Back
Top Bottom