Have you seen The Last Kingdom?

• Total voters

ShrekDawg

Chicken Fan Club President
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
Has anybody ever seen this show? It’s on Netflix and it is amazing. I’m currently rewatching it because it’s that good. Also because there’s a movie coming out at some point. Not sure when though. But yeah. Anyway, has anybody seen it? I think @Overo Mare was going to eventually but hasn’t yet but has anybody else? Also, because some people haven’t seen it yet, please no spoilers, but we can still talk about it. But yeah.

Uhtred son of Uhtred!!! After watching Vikings I was SO thrilled to find Last Kingdom, the Saxon perspective on that same era. It's not a total mirror of Vikings but HELL YES, it's in my top 5 all of all time series fav!! SKOL !

Uhtred son of Uhtred!!! After watching Vikings I was SO thrilled to find Last Kingdom, the Saxon perspective on that same era. It's not a total mirror of Vikings but HELL YES, it's in my top 5 all of all time series fav!! SKOL !
Awesome!! It’s definitely one of my favorites too! I haven’t seen Vikings yet but I’ve been meaning to.
Also, can't wait for the movie!! Did you watch all 6 Seasons. I did of course!! :cool:
I did! It’s awesome! I’m actually rewatching it right now. And yesss I can’t wait for the movie!! So excited hahah

I haven’t seen Vikings yet but I’ve been meaning to.
:eek: I've never used this emoji before but seriously!! DO IT! It's just as good as Last Kingdom if not better! Seriously this is hard for me to believe!! You have to watch Vikings so you can know who Ragnar was and get the Dane perspective. Oh it's just going to make me crazy that you havent seen it! LOL !!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! And let me qualify, VIKINGS first, not VIKINGS Valhalla. VIKINGS, 6 seasons, I see it on Hulu. I'll be waiting!

:eek: I've never used this emoji before but seriously!! DO IT! It's just as good as Last Kingdom if not better! Seriously this is hard for me to believe!! You have to watch Vikings so you can know who Ragnar was and get the Dane perspective. Oh it's just going to make me crazy that you havent seen it! LOL !!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! And let me qualify, VIKINGS first, not VIKINGS Valhalla. VIKINGS, 6 seasons, I see it on Hulu. I'll be waiting!
I will most definitely watch it!! Maybe I should watch it before I rewatch TLK?

Back
Top Bottom