The Last Wolves *Restarted*

[COLOR=333333]Wolf's Forms: Name: Ava Age: She's in her early thirties Gender: Female (Duh!) Human form picture/description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Wolf form picture/description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Mate: Jerome Pups: Samantha, Dalton and Lucinda Crush: Jerome History: She was born into a caring and strong pack. Her parents were Phoebe and Wolf, who worked extremely hard to take care of their family. She went on quite a few crazy adventures such as being captured by the two-legged and defeating the odds. Being a female, all the other males always thought she was weaker, but that wasn't entirely true. She surprised many with her incredible strength. Eventually she did settle down and met Jerome, who soon became her mate. And they had three beautiful pups, who all have grown into young adults. Personality: Ava has always had a temper which could not be controlled. This temper of hers always led to fights, and it wasn't long until she discovered how strong she really was. Although she does tend to act before thinking, which always ends with someone getting hurt. And when she feels threatened she has no problem showing who's boss. Her nervousness almost always turns into aggression if its not dealt with. Despite all her flaws she does make an excellent friend, and she will do whatever it takes to protect the ones she loves. Other: Her parents are Phoebe and Wolf..[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Name: Grace Age: She's in her mid thirties Gender: Female Human form picture/description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Wolf form picture/description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Mate: Dones't have one Pups: None yet Crush: No one has caught her eye History: Her older sister is Phoebe, who has always been there for her. Most of her past is a blur though, mostly because she refuses to think about it. Her parents died when she was very young, so her memories of them are very vague. Personality: Grace is surprisingly patient and kind. Even though she is mostly seen as gentle and loving, there have been moments when she is suddenly very snappy and moody. Although its rare to see her in a bad mood. When times become harsh and unforgiving she is always there to lend a helping hand (Or paw) when you need it most. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other: Her sister is Phoebe..[/COLOR] (Here are two, i'm still doing the others. But i'm gonna hurry up and post these before they suddenly get deleted.)
(Accepted, mine seem to be very glitchy )

Wolf's Forms:

Name: Phoebe

Human form picture/description:

Wolf form picture/description:

Mate: Wolf

Pups: Sara and Ava

Crush: Wolf

History: Same as her sister..

Personality: Phoebe is as picky and stubborn as they come. She is pretty firm with her first choice, even if its wrong. She likes being in control, which has become a bad habit over the years. Although with all these imperfections there are some good qualities with her, such as being able to hunt bigger game, sharp sense of smell, and being very reliable.

Other: She is very pretty, even if she's older.

Name: Samantha (But prefers to be called Sam or Sami)

Mate: None yet

Pups: None

Crush: No one has caught her eye

History: Her parents are Ava and Jerome, who love her and her siblings very much. She has been raised in a reliable and trustworthy pack. Even to this day, she still tells the truth and never hesitates to tell her parents what has happened. She has recently become the healer in her parents pack.

Personality: Samantha is very calm and sweet. She would rather choose to talk it out instead of fighting, although if her life depends on it she will fight, using brute force. She has grown attached to the pack in which she was raised in, and doesn't have plans on leaving it anytime soon. Although the pressure in the pack does stress her out, she doesn't normally throw her frustration out on other pack members. This she-wolf is also extremely smart and clever.

Other:

(Here are another two, i'm still busy on Mitzi's form..)

[COLOR=333333]Wolf's Forms: Name: Phoebe Age: She's in her late thirties (Or early forties) Gender: Female Human form picture/description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Wolf form picture/description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Mate: Wolf Pups: Sara and Ava Crush: Wolf History: Same as her sister.. Personality: Phoebe is as picky and stubborn as they come. She is pretty firm with her first choice, even if its wrong. She likes being in control, which has become a bad habit over the years. Although with all these imperfections there are some good qualities with her, such as being able to hunt bigger game, sharp sense of smell, and being very reliable. Other: She is very pretty, even if she's older.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Name: Samantha (But prefers to be called Sam or Sami) Age: 19 Gender: Female Human form picture/description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Wolf form picture/description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Mate: None yet Pups: None Crush: No one has caught her eye History: Her parents are Ava and Jerome, who love her and her siblings very much. She has been raised in a reliable and trustworthy pack. Even to this day, she still tells the truth and never hesitates to tell her parents what has happened. She has recently become the healer in her parents pack. Personality: Samantha is very calm and sweet. She would rather choose to talk it out instead of fighting, although if her life depends on it she will fight, using brute force. She has grown attached to the pack in which she was raised in, and doesn't have plans on leaving it anytime soon. Although the pressure in the pack does stress her out, she doesn't normally throw her frustration out on other pack members. This she-wolf is also extremely smart and clever. Other:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333](Here are another two, i'm still busy on Mitzi's form..)[/COLOR]
(accepted)

Wolf's Forms:

Name: Mitzi

Mate: None yet

Pups: None

Crush: Silver?? (Are you gonna bring him into this RP?)

History: Her parents are Sara and Hiro. She grew up in Ava's and Jerome's pack, although she didn't necessarily get along with everyone. One of her enemies where Lucinda, but over the years she has learned to get along with her. She has recently become the alpha in her grandparents pack, after a fair fight of course. Before that she was captured by the two-legged, along with her brother Cole, Tiny, and Silver (?). Luckily she escaped, although she escaped uncertain about her future.

Personality: Mitzi has a temper so fiery it could burn up a sun. With strong will and passion fueled by a vicious rage, it'd be a bad choice to get on her bad side, which is quite easy to do. She's a bottle of anger and viciousness wrapped into a skirt that's just a wee bit too tight. Pestering the girl will get you nothing but a black eye and a swollen wrist. She is sassy and sarcastic, but has a side that's rarely seen. Her heroic side. She has a very black and white sense of justice, and won't stand for injustice. Behind all her showiness, her constant showing off and sarcasm and sometimes pranking, she has a good heart. Fair warning though. She cannot be told what to do, and she is as headstrong as she is reckless. She can argue any point to the grave, and she will not give up. A fire may burn out, but the damage cannot be undone. Although she has a tough exterior, on the inside Mitzi is truly sweet, loving, and helpful. Though some people, including herself, keep her from being the nice person she is on the inside.

Other:

(Okay, here's Mitzi. I'm thinking about making another character, but i'm not sure. I'll have to think about it.. But if I do decide to make another it will be a male, for sure!)

Last edited:
[COLOR=333333]Wolf's Forms: Name: Mitzi Age: 19 Gender: Female Human form picture/description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Wolf form picture/description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Mate: None yet Pups: None Crush: Silver?? (Are you gonna bring him into this RP?) History: Her parents are Sara and Hiro. She grew up in Ava's and Jerome's pack, although she didn't necessarily get along with everyone. One of her enemies where Lucinda, but over the years she has learned to get along with her. She has recently become the alpha in her grandparents pack, after a fair fight of course. Before that she was captured by the two-legged, along with her brother Cole, Tiny, and Silver (?). Luckily she escaped, although she escaped uncertain about her future. Personality: Mitzi has a temper so fiery it could burn up a sun. With strong will and passion fueled by a vicious rage, it'd be a bad choice to get on her bad side, which is quite easy to do. She's a bottle of anger and viciousness wrapped into a skirt that's just a wee bit too tight. Pestering the girl will get you nothing but a black eye and a swollen wrist. She is sassy and sarcastic, but has a side that's rarely seen. Her heroic side. She has a very black and white sense of justice, and won't stand for injustice. Behind all her showiness, her constant showing off and sarcasm and sometimes pranking, she has a good heart. Fair warning though. She cannot be told what to do, and she is as headstrong as she is reckless. She can argue any point to the grave, and she will not give up. A fire may burn out, but the damage cannot be undone. Although she has a tough exterior, on the inside Mitzi is truly sweet, loving, and helpful. Though some people, including herself, keep her from being the nice person she in on the inside. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333](Okay, here's Mitzi. I'm thinking about making another character, but i'm not sure. I'll have to think about it.. But if I do decide to make another it will be a male, for sure!)[/COLOR]
(I'll bring Silver back) and Accepted. Still making the five other forms, and ok if you want to make another then fine with me)

Back
Top Bottom