The Last Wolves *Restarted*

Wolf laid in his den and closed his eyes for a moment, then he heard a loud howl.
________

Cole then attacked the other High Commanders and felt as he was beaten, bitten and scratched him.. He fought until the highs slammed him into a tree with a sharp branch going right into him. Cole then let out a loud howl in pain.

Niko's ears perked as he heard the loud howl. Cole immediately popped into his mind. He wondered if he should go and help Cole. Or if Cole even wanted his help. Niko let out a very loud howl asking if Cole needs his help.

Niko's ears perked as he heard the loud howl. Cole immediately popped into his mind. He wondered if he should go and help Cole. Or if Cole even wanted his help. Niko let out a very loud howl asking if Cole needs his help.

Cole didn't howl back to Niko, he was in to much pain. he then pulled away and slammed himself into Sniper but the Highs grabbed him and threw him into the ground. Cole killed the last three but it didn't feel like a victory since the last three gave him a huge slash in his shoulder. Sniper then howled to his pack of dogs to meet him at the wolves' pack, then picked Cole up and headed there too.

Cole didn't howl back to Niko, he was in to much pain. he then pulled away and slammed himself into Sniper but the Highs grabbed him and threw him into the ground. Cole killed the last three but it didn't feel like a victory since the last three gave him a huge slash in his shoulder. Sniper then howled to his pack of dogs to meet him at the wolves' pack, then picked  Cole up and headed there too.

After a few minutes Niko still didn't hear a reply. He paced backed and forth in front of his den. He didn't want to howl again because what if Sniper used it against Cole? Niko debated on whether to go and help Niko defeat Sniper or stay and wait it out. He wanted to tell Wolf but was sworn to secrecy. He moaned. He couldn't decide what to do or think.

After a few minutes Niko still didn't hear a reply. He paced backed and forth in front of his den. He didn't want to howl again because what if Sniper used it against Cole? Niko debated on whether to go and help Niko defeat Sniper or stay and wait it out. He wanted to tell Wolf but was sworn to secrecy. He moaned. He couldn't decide what to do or think.

Then a bunch of wolves howled and dogs howled.

The pack then came out of their dens and went to see what was happening "Stop!!!" yelled Wolf as he, Ki, Mika, Sara and Hougen came over to the group "This is war!! The dogs have come and plan on bringing the fight to us" said Hougen. "My scouts have seen the dogs and they are heading this way, they don't have anymore Highs which means something happened, but I saw Sniper something about him seems off" he said

Wolf then jumped onto a large rock and looked down on the pack "This is were the war begins!! My pack, we are about to go into war with these dogs." he said

Then a bunch of wolves howled and dogs howled.

The pack then came out of their dens and went to see what was happening "Stop!!!" yelled Wolf as he, Ki, Mika, Sara and Hougen came over to the group "This is war!! The dogs have come and plan on bringing the fight to us" said Hougen. "My scouts have seen the dogs and they are heading this way, they don't have anymore Highs which means something happened, but I saw Sniper something about him seems off" he said

Wolf then jumped onto a large rock and looked down on the pack "This is were the war begins!! My pack, we are about to go into war with these dogs." he said

Niko ran out of his den as he heard these horrible words. He gasped. "We're outnumbered!" Niko barked.

Niko ran out of his den as he heard these horrible words. He gasped. "We're outnumbered!" Niko barked.

Wolf looked at Niko "I hear what you are saying, but are we to give up now?' he asked "No, we will fight unless you are to say that we are to just surrender to them. I listen to my pack, tell me what you want?!?!" he howled.

Hougen and Ki looked at each other and shook their heads "Wolf we must fight or we'll all be killed" Said Hougen. Ki looked at the pack "We must fight or we die by these mutts" he said and then a bunch of wolves chimed in saying they were to fight and protect their pack and pups and their future.

Mika looked at the wolves then to Wolf, she came up beside him "We will protect our lives, our pack and our future. We must fight or die trying if we are to have a better future. We must show the dogs that they can't just step on our territory and get away with killing us. We are to fight!!!!" she said

Wolf looked at Niko "I hear what you are saying, but are we to give up now?' he asked "No, we will fight unless you are to say that we are to just surrender to them. I listen to my pack, tell me what you want?!?!" he howled.

Hougen and Ki looked at each other and shook their heads "Wolf we must fight or we'll all be killed" Said Hougen. Ki looked at the pack "We must fight or we die by these mutts" he said and then a bunch of wolves chimed in saying they were to fight and protect their pack and pups and their future.

Mika looked at the wolves then to Wolf, she came up beside him "We will protect our lives, our pack and our future. We must fight or die trying if we are to have a better future. We must show the dogs that they can't just step on our territory and get away with killing us. We are to fight!!!!" she said

"I want all elders protected!" Niko commanded. "All pups are to be with the elders and protected by at least 15 wolves!" Niko barked. "Everybody got prepared!"

"I want all elders protected!" Niko commanded. "All pups are to be with the elders and protected by at least 15 wolves!" Niko barked. "Everybody got prepared!"

Wolf stood there and nodded "Niko, I want your group to be by my side near the head of the attack. Ki and Mika, your groups will be on the sides and flank of the attack. Hougen and Genba, your group will be surrounding the pack and protecting the pups and elders. Any pregnant females or mothering wolves will also be put in protection. Sara, Lucinda and Dalton you three will be in the middle of the attack you will be one of the last protecting factors to this pack" he said "We are at war now, but this doesn't mean it is our last stand!!" he said then let out a mighty howl for the whole pack.

The pack howled too, wanting their voices to be heard by the spirits of fallen wolves.

Wolf stood there and nodded "Niko, I want your group to be by my side near the head of the attack. Ki and Mika, your groups will be on the sides and flank of the attack. Hougen and Genba, your group will be surrounding the pack and protecting the pups and elders. Any pregnant females or mothering wolves will also be put in protection. Sara, Lucinda and Dalton you three will be in the middle of the attack you will be one of the last protecting factors to this pack" he said "We are at war now, but this doesn't mean it is our last stand!!" he said then let out a mighty howl for the whole pack.

The pack howled too, wanting their voices to be heard by the spirits of fallen wolves.

Niko joined in the howl, howling so loudly his throat started to hurt.

Niko joined in the howl, howling so loudly his throat started to hurt.

Wolf then stopped and looked around and noticed Cole was missing.

The wolves continued to howl then stopped and began to start orders. They spilt up and headed for their groups to head into war.

The dogs were getting closer to the wolf pack. Sniper carried Cole on his back and chuckled "We're almost there" he said as he grinned an evil grin.

Back
Top Bottom