The Last Wolves *Restarted*

Wolf and the packs stood their ground ready to fight.

The dogs wee heading right into the pack, but the dogs split into three groups. The Leader and his new second in command lead the first group , the Third ad Fourth the second group and the fifth lead the third group.  They all knew where to o so each group and their heads went off into different directions.

Niko saw that the dogs were very close. He sprinted as fast as he could back to where his pack was getting ready to attack. "They are extremely close," He shouted.

Niko saw that the dogs were very close. He sprinted as fast as he could back to where his pack was getting ready to attack. "They are extremely close," He shouted.

Wolf looked at Niko and nodded then he turned and looked at his whole pack "We stand to protect our pack!!! We will not back down, we will fight from here!!" he said as he lead his pack towards the dogs.

All the pack followed him to stop these dogs.

Wolf looked at Niko and nodded then he turned and looked at his whole pack "We stand to protect our pack!!! We will not back down, we will fight from here!!" he said as he lead his pack towards the dogs.

All the pack followed him to stop these dogs.

Niko caught up to Wolf to protect him from getting killed by the dogs. Niko snarled at the thought of the dogs.

Niko caught up to Wolf to protect him from getting killed by the dogs. Niko snarled at the thought of the dogs.

Wolf lead the fight but soon Genba and Hougen came running up to him "The dogs have split and are going to attack from all sides, what do we do?" Hougen asked.

Wolf looked at them as he ran "We fight them off, Genba and Hougen you'll take the ones coming from the right side, tell Ki and Mika's group will take the left side. Tell Sara , Lucinda and Dalton they're taking the ones coming from behind. My group will take on the head attack" he said. Hougen and Genba nodded and went to tell of the new attack plan.

Wolf lead the fight but soon Genba and Hougen came running up to him "The dogs have split and are going to attack from all sides, what do we do?" Hougen asked.

Wolf looked at them as he ran "We fight them off, Genba and Hougen you'll take the ones coming from the right side, tell Ki and Mika's group will take the left side. Tell Sara , Lucinda and Dalton they're taking the ones coming from behind. My group will take on the head attack" he said. Hougen and Genba nodded and went to tell of the new attack plan.

"We should have most of the woves toward the front. There would most likely be more coming head on, rather than from all sides." Niko started. "And for the dogs that are attacking us from the back, they shouldn't be able to get past us, we should hear or smell them. So we need to expand, put more space between each wolf"

"We should have most of the woves toward the front. There would most likely be more coming head on, rather than from all sides." Niko started. "And for the dogs that are attacking us from the back, they shouldn't be able to get past us, we should hear or smell them. So we need to expand, put more space between each wolf"

Wolf nodded "That's why I put Sara, Lucinda and Dalton in the back. They have the best scent and hearing. Genba, Hougen's and Mika's groups will intermix with our group Niko, but I understand what you mean." he said then howled to all his followers to set up the battle plan.

The dogs were coming from the left, right and front sides. The Back group of dogs were to hold off until the three other sides had the wolves distracted and picked off.

Wolf nodded "That's why I put Sara, Lucinda and Dalton in the back. They have the best scent and hearing. Genba, Hougen's and Mika's groups will intermix with our group Niko, but I understand what you mean." he said then howled to all his followers to set up the battle plan.

The dogs were coming from the left, right and front sides. The Back group of dogs were to hold off until the three other sides had the wolves distracted and picked off.

Niko looked at Wolf, confused. Why wouldn't he take any of his advice? Niko would soon be alpha.

Niko looked at Wolf, confused. Why wouldn't he take any of his advice? Niko would soon be alpha.

Wolf knew what Niko was trying to do, so he sighed "Niko, listen to me carefully. I know you're idea is the best thing for the pack, that's why I want you and your group to fight right beside me and you will be leading us into the fight. I will take orders from you and from here on out you have my full attention" he said as he ran right beside Niko.

KI, Mika, Genba, Hougen, Sara, Lucinda and Dalton all came to where Wolf and Niko were. KI went up ahead again to see what the battle formation was again, just to make sure he had it right.

Wolf knew what Niko was trying to do, so he sighed "Niko, listen to me carefully. I know you're idea is the best thing for the pack, that's why I want you and your group to fight right beside me and you will be leading us into the fight. I will take orders from you and from here on out you have my full attention" he said as he ran right beside Niko.

KI, Mika, Genba, Hougen, Sara, Lucinda and Dalton all came to where Wolf and Niko were. KI went up ahead again to see what the battle formation was again, just to make sure he had it right.

Niko huffed. "No, this is my first real fight." Niko said. "You lead."

Niko huffed. "No, this is my first real fight." Niko said. "You lead."

Wolf sighed "Niko, that's not what I was thinking at all. I want you to lead because I know your ready. I just want to see how you would this pack, In war an Alpha's rue colors are shown" he said as he looked at Niko. Ki came up on the other side of Wolf "Sara and Mika want to make sure of where they're suppose to be, you're the Alpha, tell us what the position is" he asked Wolf. Wolf looked at Niko "Tell me again, what was your plan Niko?" he asked

Back
Top Bottom