The level of stupidity in people amazes me!

charlielynnsingletary

Songster
10 Years
Apr 26, 2009
pearl river,la
Ok I want to let you folks know before hand that this is a rant about my ex husband and his family. Ok so grab the popcorn and soda pop because its a long one.
Alright the basics first I have 3 daughters with the ex and we have been divorced for many years we have both gotten remarried and have other kids. Whenever he married his wife and had 3 more kids within 2 1/2 years our kids took the back seat. Well he only sees them whenever he wants and only pays support whenever he wants.
Now the root of problem our youngest daughter has asthma yesterday we had dr visit and found out that she needed to have some more work done b/c they believe that she may have immune deficiency. So I called him and told him this only because he needed to know about the extra meds when she goes to his home.
He was suppose to pick them up this morning to spend the weekend b/c its he weekend. Well instead of coming he calls and said that none of the kids were allowed back at his home till all of the blood work was done. (OK FOLKS BRACE YOURSELF FOR THIS ONE)
So I asked why not and he said b/c immune def. means she has AIDS. Yes he said AIDS!!!!!!
So my morning has been filled with me standing at the chicken house cursing and screaming trying to calm myself.
Anyway I just don't understand how some people can be so stupid. Thanks for reading and I hope I don't make anyone upset with this post.

What an idiot! I'm guessing the new wife put that bug in his ear.

the worst thing, even if your daughter did have AIDs, Ebola, Swine Flu.... what ever.... its his child and he should love her and care for her unconditionally. Obviously that's not the case. I can only imagine how hurt you are and how sad this must be for your daughter.

My ex has never had anything to do with our daughter, and quite frankly I'm happy about that. My daughter is 22 and she is just now begining to understand that it was never about her, he didn't come around because he was a selfish &*^*&^.

My prayers are with you and your daughter as well as your other children. I hope they can determine what is triggering her asthma and get it under control.

Well, all I can say is that it's simple for him to Google it and it's also simple to stay willingly ignorant on the subject. That's all I'm going to say on this one.
hmm.png

I guess what upsets me the most is that she is only 7 and even though she was full term and I breast fed she has always had a hard time recovering of illness. We also have a son together but we divorced whenever he was born. So the boy has no idea who the ex is he calls him sisters dad. But that's a whole other story.

His loss!! I am divorced and have step children. I pay support always on time and in full.
My kids know how much they mean to me. My step daughters father on the other hand is an idiot like your ex. Now she claims me as her dad. I always encouraged her relationship with her father. He was always pulling stuff like your ex aswell. Your ex will realize what an idiot he has been some day and then it will be too late.
Call social services and talk to someone in child support. They can and will make him pay his support on time and in full.

Sorry if I sound critical or selfish,(sp) but i have the same problem with my son and his ex, only I side with my ex DIL. maybe you could use this to gain complete custry( sp) of the child and just make him pay child support, seems my spell check isn't working this morning.I never hear from my son's second wife unless she knows I have been talking to wife # 1, which I have a great relationship with, always have.and since son is in middle east somewhere i try to keep out of it as much as possible.It's going to be hard on your dau for her to understand her dad's attitude, Probable wife # 2 is still jealous of you and is doing all she can to divide him from your children, Good Luck, will be praying for your dau, asthma is really rough on kids. marrie

Back
Top Bottom