The Lost World RP Thread

Shadowfire

Crowing
Aug 14, 2018
USA
My Coop
My Coop
Hi everyone! This RP thread is for The Lost World, an amazing planet with entirely different species than those on Earth. You can be any of the following animals, listed below, or you can post one of your own and I will see if I should approve it. Please fill out these fields in your reply:

• Name
  • Personality
  • Other

Your character's "soul" is their true meaning; good, evil, what they are striving for. The list of animals and places is not done yet- if you have a good idea please share! it will probably be done by tomorrow, but until then, feel free to make suggestions or RP! To RP you must agree to all BYC rules.

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Below are some species of The Lost World:

Ghost Kaylo
This tall, slender kaylo measures about five feet tall at the shoulder. They are called ghost kaylos because they are incredibly thin and slender, yet powerful enough to run faster and manuver swifter than any other animal; healthy Kaylos have no natural predators. Ghost kaylos are also mute; they do not make any noises except for a heavy breathing when they are running. They also have very short fur, which is a pale blue color with blue spots. They appear to glow a soft blue due to their diet. They feed on blue bioluminecent algae and moss found in Deuro Cave, and spend their time grazing on it inside the caves until night falls. When the moon rises the ghostly kaylos roam the Misty Mountains. On cool, breezy nights, they are sometimes spotted on the warm, grassy hills and valleys at the foot of the mountain. Their behavior is very strange as there is, theoretically, no reason why they should emerge from their cave at all- there is no food they eat in the outside world.

Heelsa
The Heelsa is a small, quiet animal with four hooved feet and a stout body. They have a small snout like that of a pig, and large, thin, funnel-shaped ears. Heelsas have long yellowish fur to help them blend into their environment, namely the floor of the Halo Forest, where yellow leaves are abundant in the mystic landscape.

Giant serpent
Giant serpents are a blood-red color, and they inhabit the Red Cliffs, a habitat unsuitable for many other animals. They grow to unbelievable sizes and usually hide in caves during the day, waiting for their usual prey of lost animals to wander close. They will eat almost any animal that is stuck between the rocks.

Black Eagle
The Black eagle is the largest species of bird on the planet, with a wingspan of up to 150 ft. Another thing that makes this bird such a powerful predator is that it is incredibly fast and swift for its size. The Black Eagle also has special lenses that cover its eyes so that it can hunt in near darkness. They are usually active during the day, but in times of famine, they will hunt at twilight and midnight, when the moon rises. Each eagle picks out a cave, usually a near a large tree. They only interact with other eagles when it is the breeding season.

Tiger Squirrel
The small Tiger Squirrel has yellowish fur and brownish stripes, with small eyes and very long whiskers. They have very bushy tails and only three clawed fingers. Tiger Squirrels inhabit the Halo Forest, blending in with the yellow leaves and evening shadows; unlike other squirrels, they make burrows in the ground to sleep in rather than leaf nests in trees. The Halo Forest is fairly dry since the trees soak up lots of water, so the burrows are not at a high risk of flooding.

Myosh Fowl
Myosh fowl are large, plump, chicken-like birds that live in the dry prairies of Myo. Hens have brownish feathers with black speckles, and cocks have more reddish plumage, usually with several long hackle feathers coming off the flanks.

Speckled Budgie
Speckled budgies are almost exactly the same as the budgies we know today, originating from Africa; Speckled Budgies have light blue plumage with white spots. They fly in swarms over the acidic waters of the Amethyst Sea. They feed on small fish and berries, and sometimes other small fruits found on islands.

There are also many geological features amid the vast landscape: there is a list below, so you can feel more connected, for a more life-like RP.

Misty Mountains
The Misty Mountains are named such because a thick layer of mist hangs over them in the early morning. The mountains are purple in color, from bits of Amethyst mixed into the soil and the rocks. Tall grasses cover most of the mountain so the stunning color is only visible from some places. This long chain of mountains has many tall peaks including Purple Peak and Shao peak. A remote section of the Misty Mountains has tall, jagged peaks, jutting out into the Amethyst Sea; they are eroded by the acidic waters, and are formed into elaborate shapes over thousands of years.

Deuro Cave System
This small cave system runs along the base of Shao peak, and is inhabited by some of the strangest creatures in The Lost World, including Ghost kaylos. The cave walls are covered in a blue, glowing algae, casting a dim glow through the tunnels- probably the most amazing thing inside the caves is Blue lake. This unique lake is a glowing blue from the underwater plants and animals inside it. Large, serpent-like fish live in the lake, but they feed off the underwater plants and dead animals rather than hunting live ones.

Red Cliffs
The Red Cliffs are steep slopes of blood-red rock, jagged and too dangerous for many animals to travel near. large red spikes protrude from the ground, rising up within seconds, making it a hazard for traveling land-dwellers. Giant eagles sometimes impale their prey on the large spikes to hold it while they eat, so the rocks are littered with giant skeletons and bones.

Halo Forest
This forest is filled with rare trees that have golden-yellow leaves and whitish trunks. The leaves fall from the trees occasionally, but unlike most plants, they have a yellow color no matter what the season, and they can take several years to fully decompose. the floor of the forest has a deep layer of leaves, and is an ideal hiding place for small animals. Another strange thing about the forest is that it forms the shape of a halo; a big circle with a clearing in the middle. In the clearing is one of the largest trees in the world, so tall it reaches into the clouds, with a trunk so big that it fills the entire 1,000-foot diameter clearing.

The Great Fault
This is a giant, 1,520 meter-long trench that is over 100 feet deep. The sides of the fault are jagged and uneven, and it slopes slightly inward, so there is no escape for falling animals. At the bottom is a giant lake filled with large fish who feed on the rotting carcasses that are littered about. Green and purple ferns grow all along the cave walls, providing food and shelter for the small insects that frequent the fault; smaller snakes and fish may become victim to them.

@SongBaby33
&
@Clubber1234 ,

You are authorized to...
Invite everyone!

Last edited:
Can you please copy and paste these rules first? or this thread will be deleted.....

Please read first:
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Hi everyone! This RP thread is for The Lost World, an amazing planet with entirely different species than those on Earth. You can be any of the following animals, listed below, or you can post one of your own and I will see if I should approve it. Please fill out these fields in your reply:

• Name
  • Personality
  • Other

Your character's "soul" is their true meaning; good, evil, what they are striving for. The list of animals and places is not done yet- if you have a good idea please share! it will probably be done by tomorrow, but until then, feel free to make suggestions or RP! To RP you must agree to all BYC rules. Below are some species of The Lost World:

Ghost Kaylo
This tall, slender kaylo measures about five feet tall at the shoulder. They are called ghost kaylos because they are incredibly thin and slender, yet powerful enough to run faster and manuver swifter than any other animal; healthy Kaylos have no natural predators. Ghost kaylos are also mute; they do not make any noises except for a heavy breathing when they are running. They also have very short fur, which is a pale blue color with blue spots. They appear to glow a soft blue due to their diet. They feed on blue bioluminecent algae and moss found in Deuro Cave, and spend their time grazing on it inside the caves until night falls. When the moon rises the ghostly kaylos roam the Misty Mountains. On cool, breezy nights, they are sometimes spotted on the warm, grassy hills and valleys at the foot of the mountain. Their behavior is very strange as there is, theoretically, no reason why they should emerge from their cave at all- there is no food they eat in the outside world.

Heelsa
The Heelsa is a small, quiet animal with four hooved feet and a stout body. They have a small snout like that of a pig, and large, thin, funnel-shaped ears. Heelsas have long yellowish fur to help them blend into their environment, namely the floor of the Halo Forest, where yellow leaves are abundant in the mystic landscape.

Giant serpent
Giant serpents are a blood-red color, and they inhabit the Red Cliffs, a habitat unsuitable for many other animals. They grow to unbelievable sizes and usually hide in caves during the day, waiting for their usual prey of lost animals to wander close. They will eat almost any animal that is stuck between the rocks.

There are also many geological features amid the vast landscape: there is a list below, so you can feel more connected, for a more life-like RP.

Misty Mountains
The Misty Mountains are named such because a thick layer of mist hangs over them in the early morning. The mountains are purple in color, from bits of Amethyst mixed into the soil and the rocks. Tall grasses cover most of the mountain so the stunning color is only visible from some places. This long chain of mountains has many tall peaks including Purple Peak and Shao peak. A remote section of the Misty Mountains has tall, jagged peaks, jutting out into the Amethyst Sea; they are eroded by the acidic waters, and are formed into elaborate shapes over thousands of years.

Deuro Cave System
This small cave system runs along the base of Shao peak, and is inhabited by some of the strangest creatures in The Lost World, including Ghost kaylos. The cave walls are covered in a blue, glowing algae, casting a dim glow through the tunnels- probably the most amazing thing inside the caves is Blue lake. This unique lake is a glowing blue from the underwater plants and animals inside it. Large, serpent-like fish live in the lake, but they feed off the underwater plants and dead animals rather than hunting live ones.

Red Cliffs
The Red Cliffs are steep slopes of blood-red rock, jagged and too dangerous for many animals to travel near. large red spikes protrude from the ground, rising up within seconds, making it a hazard for traveling land-dwellers. Giant eagles sometimes impale their prey on the large spikes to hold it while they eat, so the rocks are littered with giant skeletons and bones.

Halo Forest
This forest is filled with rare trees that have golden-yellow leaves and whitish trunks. The leaves fall from the trees occasionally, but unlike most plants, they have a yellow color no matter what the season, and they can take several years to fully decompose. the floor of the forest has a deep layer of leaves, and is an ideal hiding place for small animals. Another strange thing about the forest is that it forms the shape of a halo; a big circle with a clearing in the middle. In the clearing is one of the largest trees in the world, so tall it reaches into the clouds, with a trunk so big that it fills the entire 1,000-foot diameter clearing.

@SongBaby33
&
@Clubber1234 ,

You are authorized to...
Invite everyone!
Looks like a good RP just add rules that clubber gave you

Name: Soul
Species: Ghost Kaylo
Personality: Mystic- never causes harm to others, and has a quest
Other:
Soul: Unclear to most

Name: Bubble