*The Lovely And The Ugly* A wild Chicken RP 2

“It’s okay… that’s not hard to do.” Posh relaxed a bit, and let out a nervous chuckle.
Tiny chuckled. “Well, I used to be! I’m settling in good though.” What was that ruckus this morning?”
“Ruckus?” Fern’s gaze sharpened. “Do you know what it was about? I was off foraging. I didn’t hear.”

Lucky was walking back to camp when she spotted an unfamiliar rooster.

"Hey! Who're you?" She called over to him.

Jack heard a someone and turned around to see a pretty white hen looking at him with suspicion.

"I should really be asking who you are." He replied "What's a hen like you doing all alone?"
"Don't you know anything about Dawnflock?" Lucky asked harshly. She was suspicious of this rooster. Why was he so close to camp right after she found a poisonous berry outside her burrow?

"I don't actually," Jack said. His expression darkened a little "I left my old flock like an idiot. I've been a loner since then."

"If you're asking to join Dawnflock, you'll need to talk to the lead rooster." Lucky told him then walked back to camp. Jack followed her, although he was slightly disappointed that there were other roosters in this flock.

"Don't you know anything about Dawnflock?" Lucky asked harshly. She was suspicious of this rooster. Why was he so close to camp right after she found a poisonous berry outside her burrow?

"I don't actually," Jack said. His expression darkened a little "I left my old flock like an idiot. I've been a loner since then."

"If you're asking to join Dawnflock, you'll need to talk to the lead rooster." Lucky told him then walked back to camp. Jack followed her, although he was disappointed that there were other roosters in this flock.
Snowberry clicked his 3-inch long grey spurs together, seeing the new rooster walk in. He let out a crow.

Back
Top Bottom