The Magical, Wonderful, Whimsical, Handicapped Poop Coop!

Adorable! & welcome from western Kentucky!
big_smile.png

Adorable, it looks like moss growing on it. Did you dilute the paint, or use stain?

Pam

Edit to add: You should enter it in the Coop Contest! Did you take pics of it in progress, I think that is one of the rules...but still check it out, it's so cute!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you! It's moss. There was on old fence behind our garage that we salvaged to use on the outside (there's plywood underneath) and thankfully, my 9 year old son keeps an incredible inventory of our yard..we had no idea there was a stack of shingles behind the garage, too. Cha-ching!

I was just looking at the contest. I guess I should have my husband start drawing up plans because it looks like it'd be a lot of fun.

Quote:
Thank you! It's moss. There was on old fence behind our garage that we salvaged to use on the outside (there's plywood underneath) and thankfully, my 9 year old son keeps an incredible inventory of our yard..we had no idea there was a stack of shingles behind the garage, too. Cha-ching!

I was just looking at the contest. I guess I should have my husband start drawing up plans because it looks like it'd be a lot of fun.

Oh wow, the real McCoy....lol. I thought it was an execellent attempt at faux painting. Looks great!

Pam

I think that's the coolest coop I've seen on here!!! I love the recycled wood with the natural wear showing through. I love the outhouse look. Can I have it?
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom