The Make Offer Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by little_grey_bantam, Jun 25, 2011.

1. little_grey_bantam

little_grey_bantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Russell County
    We're probably going to get rid of our birds this year, but wanted to see if we could make a little extra for all the time, money and work put into them - maybe just pay to have them around until we sell them (we're trying to move, but I love my birds so much, I won't get rid of them LOL so we can't move!).

Anyways, I have French Black Copper Marans, Light Sussexes and Cuckoo Marans who are nearly ALL broody... so currently only an egg or two from them per pen. I also have a pen of Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, but only receive an egg or two a day (out of a half dozen hens).

You will receive around 1 dozen eggs + more. They'll just be a mixed lot of whomever lays eggs - this may include mixed bred birds too, but mainly the purebred birds).

Shipping is $15 which will pay for a medium flat rate and bubble wrap.
    You make an offer on what you'd like to pay! I prefer at least $10, but that's just me!
    No more than 2-3 days old, any extras will be 3-4 days old, most are 1-2 days old tops.

I ship most days (Mon, Tues, Wed, Sat) <3

I'm just trying to make a wee bit to pay for feed!

I have photos of FBCMs, LS and CMs, but lack photos of the BLRW, mainly because the hens are a bit more bareback to my likings and I'm waiting for my back & wing protectors to arrive!

Feel free to message me! First come first serve - I accept PayPal, Personal Checks (must go through first) and Postal Money Orders [​IMG]

I'll be back to post photos, but keep in mind these go quick!

2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    Quote:are you willing to leave out the mix breed eggs and do you mark them by breed?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  3. little_grey_bantam

little_grey_bantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Russell County
    Quote:are you willing to leave out the mix breed eggs and do you mark them by breed?

I sure can if you'd like - I currently have around 4-6 BLRW eggs, 1 Light Sussex & a couple of Cuckoo marans (One MAY be mixed, but only because I have a welsummer hen and her eggs are matching their eggs, but I'll send an extra or two to make up for it).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by