The Man with No Face ~ A Slenderman story PLEASE READ!!!

Will you read and continue reading this story?

• Yes!!! I LOVE Slenderman!!!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I have no clue what Slenderman is, but I'm sure I'll figure out - I'll read!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Maybe... I'll probably be here and there...

• Nah.

• Are you CRAZY? No way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CHAPTER 5 - EVERLASTING

"Why, Lord?! What powerful 'God', what powerful 'Messiah' would allow such a catastrophe! What all-powerful caretaker of all would allow someone to join you at such a young age?!" Shaunee cried out into the night.
I'm sorry, came the silent reply, I'm sorry... It will all be okay...
A daemonic noise rose up in the back of her throat, her mind refusing to accept his death. "Don't ever tell me it's 'okay', because it's not!!!" Her sun-kissed, mocha hair was matted and stringy, shrouding her eyes. "You are purposely trying to hack away what humanity, what stable sanity I have left!!!!"
She grabbed the nearest thing, a lamp, and hurled it towards the wall. The light faded instantly, drowning her in the darkness.
It's dark, her conscious hissed, It's dark... Run, my child...
"I don't care..." Shaunee's voice wasn't regretful, nor mournful... the cracked shell of the former girly, bubbly teenage girl was grinning.

caf.gif

A few months or so ago you had posted a chapter of a Black Butler story you were writing in the Girls vs. Girls thread. I'd find it and copy it here, but it's so far back in there I doubt I could find it.

Back
Top Bottom