The Man with No Face ~ A Slenderman story PLEASE READ!!!

Will you read and continue reading this story?

• Yes!!! I LOVE Slenderman!!!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I have no clue what Slenderman is, but I'm sure I'll figure out - I'll read!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Maybe... I'll probably be here and there...

• Nah.

• Are you CRAZY? No way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i dare not since i know i would be dead if i did
caf.gif
but not by slendy...

Yes, but ONLY three sixes = devil. All sixes = SLENDERMAN, and I'm NOT LYING. My good friend said he found that paper in his notebook with that number, so he called it, and someone picked up but there was no voice - only screaming in the background. So now we're assuming it's Slendy. >->

Why on earth would he call a number when he doesn't know who it belongs to?

Why on earth would he call a number when he doesn't know who it belongs to?
That's what I asked. He said: "I thought someone left it for me - it WAS in my notebook..." And I was all: "REALLY? Your cell phone has a freaking traceable signal back to where you called it!!! ANYONE could track that signal!!!! WHY would you do that?!" Him: "Calm down, calm down... I'm fine, that's all that matters." I was freaking hyperventilating at that point. @-@ He was all: "I understand your frustration, I'm sorry. But it seemed way too coincidential that it was ALL sixes, and since the devil's number is 666..." Me: "All the more reason NOT to call it!!!" I was so mad. >-< I chilled out after awhile, but gah, I was afraid... Still kinda am.

ANYWAY.

CHAPTER 2

The following day, Shaunee was walking to school with Bree. The sidewalks were covered in an untouched blanket of leaves, peppering the chalky pavement; a new, different kind of paint strewn about the smooth grey surface.
"What was with that creepy text yesterday?" Bree asked, her peach Ugg boots crushing the leaves under her.
"I don't know, but I'm not worried!" Shaunee had a new confidence. "All I'm worried about is spreading that rumor about him."
"Oh yes, that. Can I help?"
"Of course. But remember, we didn't start it - someone else told us."
"Of course. What else would I do?"
"Iono."
Walking in silence, they passed a throng of oak trees. They continued to gossip, disappearing in the foggy distance.
But if they had looked under the oak tree, they would have seen the incredibly skinny, tall, figure of a man with a colorless head and no face. It watched Shaunee disappear with it's invisible gaze.

Back
Top Bottom