The Meltdown- An Apocolypse RP

(Cool. What grade are you in this year?)

(I'm not too sure, because I am kind of doing multiple things in different grade levels, but even if I was sure I wouldn't want to say because it gives people a hint as to how old I am. And my parents don't want me spreading my age around.)

Maria reached her shelter and retrieved her blanket from the corner. She made a second attempt to try and sleep, but now she was very cold since the fire had already died out.

(I'm not too sure, because I am kind of doing multiple things in different grade levels, but even if I was sure I wouldn't want to say because it gives people a hint as to how old I am. And my parents don't want me spreading my age around.)
(Alright, cool. Sorry, that's understandable.)

Maria finally fell asleep, and woke up the next day. She shivered as she laid on the cold ground and decided to get up to start another fire.

Maria was thinking about how Jack had died, but thought it'd be best to not be bothered by it. There was no point in moping around, when she needed to survive. She went to go gather sticks and dry leafs again.

Back
Top Bottom