The Meltdown- An Apocolypse RP

Willow looks at her shocked "I don't know if you want to come with me, I'm not strong and most of the time I'm scared of my own shadow but if you wish to you come with me you may"
Serena stood up and wiped the dirt off of her jacket and joggers. She said "I'm coming with you. We can try to survive together."

Serena stood up and wiped the dirt off of her jacket and joggers. She said "I'm coming with you. We can try to survive together."

Willow nods "Alright, well we could continue walking through the alley ways to stay in good cover or we can head to the main roads to look for better shelter, which do you want to do?" She asks as she starts walking

Willow nods "Alright, well we could continue walking through the alley ways to stay in good cover or we can head to the main roads to look for better shelter, which do you want to do?" She asks as she starts walking
Serena suggested quietly "I have a shelter. My house was never destroyed. We can go there." She whimpered, realizing she hadn't been there in weeks and that it could have been inhabited or torn down.

Back
Top Bottom