The Meltdown- An Apocolypse RP

(I'm going to be leaving this role play. I don't know, this is mostly just fighting and that definitely doesn't make this role play bad, this role play is still cool, but it's just not my thing. And I want to be making lots of room for more of my role plays, since my mind is always flooded with ideas and role playing is kind of my way of getting them out, haha. So, I apologize!)

(I'm going to be leaving this role play. I don't know, this is mostly just fighting and that definitely doesn't make this role play bad, this role play is still cool, but it's just not my thing. And I want to be making lots of room for more of my role plays, since my mind is always flooded with ideas and role playing is kind of my way of getting them out, haha. So, I apologize!)
(np,, cool)

Serena showed Willow the bathroom, kitchen, living room, and two bedrooms.

Once Serena had showed her everything Willow says thankfully "Thank you for bringing me here, if you need anything I would be more then happy to help" she looked around real quick then asks "Do you have electricity? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't and if not I could make a generator if you like"

Once Serena had showed her everything Willow says thankfully "Thank you for bringing me here, if you need anything I would be more then happy to help" she looked around real quick then asks "Do you have electricity? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't and if not I could make a generator if you like"
Serena shook her head. She went over to the nearest light switch, and flipped it on. Nothing happened, proving her point.

Back
Top Bottom