The Middle Tennessee Thread

My hen is looking sooo much better. She's hanging out with the rest of the gals and if think she layed today. Either she did it her sister finally did (only have 2 Marans)

I had to pick up feed and supplies today and there were babies everywhere. Rabbits, pigs, chicks. I had to all but run by the chicks lol. Maybe one day!

My hen is looking sooo much better. She's hanging out with the rest of the gals and if think she layed today. Either she did it her sister finally did (only have 2 Marans)

I had to pick up feed and supplies today and there were babies everywhere. Rabbits, pigs, chicks. I had to all but run by the chicks lol. Maybe one day!

Chicks already? WOW.... I HOPE my roo guy comes tomorrow so I can get an inventory of juvies and get them on CL. I have someone coming up from GA next friday and she has first dibs but after that is open season.

I will look for Olive Eggers! I will hold 2 back that are the oldest!

We are looking for 4 or so layers, breeds other than orphingtons and Plymouth barred, since we already have those. Anyone in Nashville area have some to sell?

Greg

TSC Chick Days start monday in Murfreesboro. The Rutherford County Co op also sells chicks in the spring. Anyone aware of other places like feed stores and such that sell chicks in Middle Tennessee?

I know of TSC and Rural King in Clarksville TN, was not aware they have all the babies already....have to go check it out, need some more guineas for sure!!

wee.gif

We are looking for 4 or so layers, breeds other than orphingtons and Plymouth barred, since we already have those. Anyone in Nashville area have some to sell?

Greg

May not help much but I have 2 Cuckoo Marans hens that are laying and several Black Copper Marans pullets that are either laying or about to lay. PM me if you want more info. I have the Cuckoos on CL and I did have one for the coppers but not sure it is still up.

TSC Chick Days start monday in Murfreesboro. The Rutherford County Co op also sells chicks in the spring. Anyone aware of other places like feed stores and such that sell chicks in Middle Tennessee?

I work for TSC. They should have the event set up Monday and chicks will be in sometime during the week. USPS is closed Monday due to President's Day.

I know of TSC and Rural King in Clarksville TN, was not aware they have all the babies already....have to go check it out, need some more guineas for sure!!

:weee
I called the Murfreesboro store this morning and they said they would have chicks some time this coming week. I am thinking of trying some meat birds and only want 5 or 6 instead of the minimum 15 or 25 the hatcheries require for minimum shipment. I know TSC usually has cornish cross but i would like to find some red broilers or red rangers.

Where were you at that they had rabbits, pigs & chicks? Any chance they had goats too?

sent via smoke signals

Where do you go for supplies?

Back
Top Bottom