The Middle Tennessee Thread

Miss Emily called me last night and she is planning on holding the Poultry Swap in Woodbury again spring and fall this year. She did not do this last year for health reasons. The spring date is Saturday April 16 8:00-1:00 at the Woodbury show grounds. I think it's $10 to sell, and a USDA tester is usually there for non NPIP folks. Seller sign-in is 6:00-8:00. I love this poultry swap....friendly folks and some unusual birds!

Is their ever turkeys at this swap?

Anyone have a Lavender Orpington cockerel or rooster they want to get rid of or possibly some hatching eggs?

Last edited:
Jwlpoultry, several of us have turkeys at the Woodbury swap. I'll be bringing Royal Palm, Blue Slate, Pencilled Palm and Muted Sweetgrass poults if I have any at the time. I sell turkey poults all spring, summer and fall.

Jwlpoultry, several of us have turkeys at the Woodbury swap. I'll be bringing Royal Palm, Blue Slate, Pencilled Palm and Muted Sweetgrass poults if I have any at the time. I sell turkey poults all spring, summer and fall.

I will probably try to make it to this swap if possible. Thanks for the help @msmeower

idunno.gif
That's sad @RavynFallen

Back
Top Bottom