The Middle Tennessee Thread

Speaking of tomatoes, for the best taste I'm partial to Black Krim, an old heirloom variety. Brick red/brown tomatoes, medium size, really wonderful taste. I also grew Mortgage Lifter, another old heirloom a few years ago. Flavor was good-nice but not exceptional, but production was incredible. It is a medium sized red indeterminate that just keeps going, I'll bet the vine got 12-13 feet long ( I trained it along a fence sideways) and it bore very heavily and when it was going to frost hard and I decided it was time to pick all the green tomatoes I picked nearly 200 to ripen indoors. I only had one plant but that was the most prolific tomato I EVER had. .

My first year growing anything, i grew Mortgage Lifters and one of them got as big as my hand. The vine was at least 9' tall and the fruit was very meaty. I love those babies !

Bamadude and 1kluckychik are headed to Huntsville Feb 19-20, and are planning a Tuscaloosa stop.

I was wondering if anyone along their travel route would have hatching eggs:

Any Spitzhauben??? Any color.

Any bantam that lays brown eggs

Any Leghorns that lay large eggs

And yes, I am happy to pay resonable rates through PayPal.

Thanks oodles.

Dont hav
Bamadude and 1kluckychik are headed to Huntsville Feb 19-20, and are planning a Tuscaloosa stop.

Thanks oodles.

Dont have any of those sorry. Hope you are able to find some!

Thanks oodles.

I have some brown leghorn/isabell split eggs and bantam blrw Wyandotte and some bantam Cochin brown egg layers
PM me if interested

Thanks oodles.

I have White Leghorns, Silver Penciled Wyandotte Bantams and Silkies I also have Bantam Wheaten Ameraucanas too but they lay blue eggs. I also have Mille Fleur Leghorns and Isabelle Leghorns Split to brown leghorn that are RC.

Thanks oodles.

I have White Leghorns, Silver Penciled Wyandotte Bantams and Silkies I also have Bantam Wheaten Ameraucanas too but they lay blue eggs.  I also have Mille Fleur Leghorns and Isabelle Leghorns Split to brown leghorn that are RC. 

Wait a minute!

You have Mille Fleur Leghorns that are RC? And or RC Isabelle splits?????

You SERIOUS?? :th
Please pm me with prices :drool

Back
Top Bottom