The Middle Tennessee Thread

We didnt go, We went to Horse Cave, Picked up a trio of Light brahmas, 2 SLW roos. I heard it was a slow day at tim and susies, but their pics on FB say otherwise..Not really sad I missed it, I got a NICE roo, And the trio of nice Brahmas, I will be posting pics in a bit.
Hows things your way?

yes we seen on there post there were over 500 people that came out there........... we are still in buisiness we picked up a show roo and 5 show hens that are black bantams from a breeder we know thwy are all ralph sheriff line he is one of the worlds best black show breeders lots of people no his name... everything else is still going blues,self blues, red pyles,lemon blues,blue reds,creles, buff brahmas,partridge cochins,and of course the mottleds which has been selling pretty well

yes we seen on there post there were over 500 people that came out there........... we are still in buisiness we picked up a show roo and 5 show hens that are black bantams from a breeder we know thwy are all ralph sheriff line he is one of the worlds best black show breeders lots of people no his name... everything else is still going blues,self blues, red pyles,lemon blues,blue reds,creles, buff brahmas,partridge cochins,and of course the mottleds which has been selling pretty well

You got buff brahmas? LF or Bantam? I have LF Light Brahmas, Ill post pics in a sec. We saw some nice partridge cochin bantam hens yesterday. Also some frizzles and such. One beautiful barred roo. Didnt stay long enough to see how much he went for.

/

Back
Top Bottom