The Middle Tennessee Thread

Some of you know my daughter has had it rough this last year, and I wante to update that she's having more good days now. Regained use of her right hand, and in the terrible 2s.
smile.png
She's so in love with our chickens

I am very glad to hear that ......nothing hurts like watching your child hurt..

Hello friends-

Two things became apparent a little while ago, when I over heard an attempt at a crow.
1) I am clearly a chicken newbie- more than I realized.
2) My favorite lady is no lady.. But a roo.

I love in a neighborhood- a country one, but a neighborhood none the less. A Roo won't do. I was wondering if anyone might be interested in trading a young friendly hen for my beautiful Roo. We wanted three laying hens.. And now have two. I am in Clarksville. He was sold to me as an Araucana but I'm sure he is some variation. They are just shy of laying age- I think 18 weeks? I'd have to go look at the calendar to give an exact age.

Anybody want some GNH hens pullets? I have 4. Disclaimer....they dont lay very well. They might lay better free ranging or something. I need the pen. I have hundreds of dollars in these guys. They have been wormed within the last month or so. I will take ANY offer someone just come get them PLEASE!

I am going to cookeville in the morning but other than that i should be around.
Want to swap for mottle java pullets?
lol.png

Anybody want some GNH hens pullets? I have 4. Disclaimer....they dont lay very well. They might lay better free ranging or something. I need the pen. I have hundreds of dollars in these guys. They have been wormed within the last month or so. I will take ANY offer someone just come get them PLEASE!

I am going to cookeville in the morning but other than that i should be around.

Want to swap for mottle java pullets? :lol:   

No.....no more new breeds this year LOL. I will email you. I will bring them tomorrow.

Hello friends-

Two things became apparent a little while ago, when I over heard an attempt at a crow.
1) I am clearly a chicken newbie- more than I realized.
2) My favorite lady is no lady.. But a roo.

I love in a neighborhood- a country one, but a neighborhood none the less. A Roo won't do. I was wondering if anyone might be interested in trading a young friendly hen for my beautiful Roo. We wanted three laying hens.. And now have two. I am in Clarksville. He was sold to me as an Araucana but I'm sure he is some variation. They are just shy of laying age- I think 18 weeks? I'd have to go look at the calendar to give an exact age.

Happens to all of us.....part of the learning process. I had one that was 50% chance of being a roo and I lost, then EE that was GUARANTEED a pullet and was... until she crowed. I'm in a neighborhood too and in the county so I'm allowed roos but thought my neighbors would be upset so I got rid of them before any complaints , then both neighbors on either side asked me what happened to the rooster, they loved hearing it. Different strokes for different folks.

Back
Top Bottom