The Middle Tennessee Thread

Hey guys! So I just moved to Nashville and am planning on starting a laying flock. Is there a reputable breeder near Nashville to buy hatching eggs or day old chicks from?

I just got my first english orps!! :D I have 7 for 28.00$ I got a great deal!

Hello all,

I am once again looking for lavender chicks this spring. Top choices in order would be Orpington, Silkie, Ameraucana, OEG, but would be interested in other breeds as well as long as they are true self blue(lavender) chicks. Wanting to get around three dozen or more...depending on price per. You can email me here if you have any now or eggs in an incubator with a hatch date. Thanks, and hope everyone is enjoying the weather between the bitter cold and heat/humidity while it lasts.

Wish I knew about this earlier and I would've gone. I need top look up Dickson too and see how far away that sale is.

Does anyone know how to sign up for 4H here, I'm in Lewisburg.

Call your county ag extension agent. 4-H is run out of the county office.

Thanks DaddyBird and @cpegram for the advice. As usual, I am being over cautious, but am so happy to get the beautiful, but dusty girls out.

Worked hard this weekend to get the coop finished. Well, started and finished. I'm very blessed to have a very talented father who loves his baby girl a whole lot
smile.png

Before: converted half a shed.

After:

Just going to add a little paint and vinyl floor and the ladies will be ready for their new home. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to spend a couple days just in the coop.

You are very welcome and that is one kick butt coop. Daddy really loves his little girl!

Back
Top Bottom