The Middle Tennessee Thread

Cool
Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Good morning - thought I would share my hatching news! I have 11 little fluffy EE's! I started with 33 eggs, 14 shipped, 10 fresh, 8 that had been refrigerated. Out of the shipped only 1 made it and no refrigerated, so all of my fresh eggs hatched. Yay!
celebrate.gif

Cindy, my house is in Brentwood but we are also in Williamson County, does this mean that we are allowed poultry under Williamson County, or are we not under Brentwood?
I'd hate to tell you and be mistaken. My house has a Franklin mailing address, a Brentwood phone number but is over the line that says Williamson County, I'm like 6 miles from Brentwood, 6 miles from Franklin and 6 miles from Green Hills, but definitely in area designated Williamson County….I don't know about your particular situation, you could also go online to Williamson County Chicken Ordinance……or check under Williamsoncounty.gov and try and find out for sure. I know that's not much help.

I'd hate to tell you and be mistaken. My house has a Franklin mailing address, a Brentwood phone number but is over the line that says Williamson County, I'm like 6 miles from Brentwood, 6 miles from Franklin and 6 miles from Green Hills, but definitely in area designated Williamson County….I don't know about your particular situation, you could also go online to Williamson County Chicken Ordinance……or check under Williamsoncounty.gov and try and find out for sure. I know that's not much help.

I looked at the Williamson County map but Brentwood was all white... It had no color in the key at the bottom of the map... Hmm...

I looked at the Williamson County map but Brentwood was all white... It had no color in the key at the bottom of the map... Hmm...
I'd just call either Brentwood City hall or Williamson County and ask someone….it seems like you are in such a grey area. I know restrictions have lessened ever since Nashville allowed Belle Meade to keep chickens…LOL….so the safest way is to just call and find out for sure. We know the chicken ordinance for Williamson County you just need to find out if you are inside Brentwood limits or just outside and in county jurisdiction. Let me know what you find out

I'd just call either Brentwood City hall or Williamson County and ask someone….it seems like you are in such a grey area. I know restrictions have lessened ever since Nashville allowed Belle Meade to keep chickens…LOL….so the safest way is to just call and find out for sure. We know the chicken ordinance for Williamson County you just need to find out if you are inside Brentwood limits or just outside and in county jurisdiction. Let me know what you find out

Will do. Hope we can keep birds, already have the one duck, getting three geese on Friday, oh boy.

Will do. Hope we can keep birds, already have the one duck, getting three geese on Friday, oh boy.
Keeping neighbors happy is key too….mine love our chickens and even bring kids over to see them so I always oblige….and I ordered half dozen egg cartons so I share eggs when they come by….also no roosters, the marans are loud enough when they lay their eggs….LOL

Back
Top Bottom