The Middle Tennessee Thread

In the last week and a half I have lost 15-20 birds cause of that dog. I can't catch it. My wife has seen it attacking them and I have once. I don't wanna kill it but I haven't seen my neighbor to talk to him. I found my female guinea yesterday and walked over to his house and beat on the backdoor no one was home I haven't seen him in weeks. All his goats have escaped and are living in my yard now. I don't really mind that but the dog has to go.

I am off tomorrow she hid a nest by the garage. There is probably 10-20 eggs Most of those silkies are Roos, so I think we can let a coyote go they do have great personalities though. Kinda like chicken dogs lol.

I will be in town around noon if that works? Neighbors like yours kinda suck when they don't care for animals it is one things, but then to have their animals kill yours is another. I'm so thankful I have amazing neighbors!

Normal me would of taken out the dog by now but my wife works for the state and that's just makes a good news story so I have been trying to be politically correct in this situation. But it has gotten to the point of I am fed up.

Noon sounds fine I am gonna be around all day I have to mow and start burning brush piles so I will be at the house.

I thought Guinea were ugly too.... but if they would eat their weight in flies I can deal with UGLY.... is that just Muscovies? Or would any duck do that? I really would like to get silver apple yards if I got some. They are really pretty. I saw some at that auction and they sold for a song........

Maybe BOTH.....
I think guineas are awesome looking, wierd but awesome

Back
Top Bottom