The Middle Tennessee Thread

Hello midTN chicken people! I’m in CENTERVILLE in Hickman County and I have my first chicks, 5-day-old Dominiques. I just moved them out of the guest bedroom into the coop today. I put their whole brooder in the coop with the door open - they’re thrilled!

Hello! I'm from Arrington, near Franklin and moved about a year ago from Michigan and can't figure out how to change my listed location as that. The new homebuyers asked about keeping my original flock with the coop and I agreed rather than move them all cross country as they were all older birds aged 4-7. It was tough leaving them, but it was the best choice for their sake. Eight weeks ago I purchased 16 chicks from Carolina Rare Chicks and I have many, many cockerels, so if anyone needs a Black, Buff Laced, Buff, Light, or Partridge Brahma cockerel or a Black English Orpington cockerel, let me know! I would love to get them into a great home because I love them all dearly

Hello midTN chicken people! I’m in CENTERVILLE in Hickman County and I have my first chicks, 5-day-old Dominiques. I just moved them out of the guest bedroom into the coop today. I put their whole brooder in the coop with the door open - they’re thrilled!
Hello! I'm from Arrington, near Franklin and moved about a year ago from Michigan and can't figure out how to change my listed location as that. The new homebuyers asked about keeping my original flock with the coop and I agreed rather than move them all cross country as they were all older birds aged 4-7. It was tough leaving them, but it was the best choice for their sake. Eight weeks ago I purchased 16 chicks from Carolina Rare Chicks and I have many, many cockerels, so if anyone needs a Black, Buff Laced, Buff, Light, or Partridge Brahma cockerel or a Black English Orpington cockerel, let me know! I would love to get them into a great home because I love them all dearly
:frow Hi and welcome

Hello from Scotts Hill. Changing your location on this site is fairly easy. Click on your account where your handle is shown above. Delete your past location and type in the new location. Then click on "save".

Hi!! I'm from Flat Creek. We got 18 chicks in the middle of March so we call them the Quarantine Flock. We got them all as "Pullet" labeled and have discovered there may be up to 4 roosters in the bunch. I'm really hoping my Silver Laced Wyandottes are just boyish looking hens. We also have Golden Comets, Barred Rocks, Leghorns, and Ameracauna. We got them because our old flock of 10 is getting up in years although some of them still lay occasionally. I'm very happy to have found this group because Tn is so geographically and agriculturally diverse. So "Hey, All "!

Hi!! I'm from Flat Creek. We got 18 chicks in the middle of March so we call them the Quarantine Flock. We got them all as "Pullet" labeled and have discovered there may be up to 4 roosters in the bunch. I'm really hoping my Silver Laced Wyandottes are just boyish looking hens. We also have Golden Comets, Barred Rocks, Leghorns, and Ameracauna. We got them because our old flock of 10 is getting up in years although some of them still lay occasionally. I'm very happy to have found this group because Tn is so geographically and agriculturally diverse. So "Hey, All "!
Hi There from Scotts Hill,
I'm a Wisconsin transplant. The proud owner of serama, phoenix, and Yokohama bantams, midget white and royal palm turkeys, a flock of homing pigeons, call ducks, and a passel of little dogs...Oh yeah...and a wife. We rather own each other.

Back
Top Bottom