The Missing Heir RP

Kira ate her meal with precision. She watched the woman beside her quietly as she thought about her answer. Finally she spoke again "Why do your people think that a females importance relies on her being able to sew?" She finished her meal and pushed the plate away.

"Because apparently a proper lady should be able to sew and cook to comfort their husbands," Isabella stated finishing her food trying to decide if she should get seconds or not. She decided to knowing she'd not get a cooked meal, a good tasting cooked meal, for a while since she wasn't any good at cooking.

"Because apparently a proper lady should be able to sew and cook to comfort their husbands," Isabella stated finishing her food trying to decide if she should get seconds or not. She decided to knowing she'd not get a cooked meal, a good tasting cooked meal, for a while since she wasn't any good at cooking.
Kira tilted her head, taking in that information. "What would a woman do if she was bad at sewing?" Kira asked. So long as this woman was willing to talk she would try to satisfy some of her curiosity.

Karok shivered but, not from cold this time. He knew far to well what a well trained shaman was capable of. Memories of burnt and flayed eleven bodies haunted him. It was rare that a shaman take to combat but, one should pray when they do.

They emerged from the thick woods into a small clearing, it was a perfect circle and on every tree there was a rune. In the center was a small hut, with a garden around it.
Suddenly, Aeron's memories of this place surfaced; it was spring, he was about fourteen, sitting in the grass, with twenty-four finger bone runes held in his palm. An old Zurian woman spoke from behind him, "Now, think of a question that ye wish answered as you throw them." Aeron thought, I wish to know, wilt rain tomorrow. as he tossed the runes in the air, they landed in the grass and he quickly leaned forward to read them. "They say, 'Yea'..."

Aeron came back the the present, frowning he said in a surprised tone, "Agatha?..."

Kira tilted her head, taking in that information. "What would a woman do if she was bad at sewing?" Kira asked. So long as this woman was willing to talk she would try to satisfy some of her curiosity.

Isabella shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe be like me. Cut there hair when they where young so she'd look like a boy so a knight would squire her then when she was granted knight hood let her hair grow back out and free lance," Isabella guessed.

Thea nodded. "I might as well, if I am to wait. But only a little." She wasn't too hungry but she knew she wouldn't get a hot meal for a while if she was to go after the princess.

The barmaid left, bringing back a bowl of the stew and setting it down for Thea. She then spoke, "So ye art going to help find the princess, well I'd be careful, Malcom Desdemona wilt also be searching and from the many tales I've heard, he dost not take anyone getting in his way. He's coming back here soon, he stayed the night with his two companions, there's one of them..." She gestured to Kira.

Isabella shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe be like me. Cut there hair when they where young so she'd look like a boy so a knight would squire her then when she was granted knight hood let her hair grow back out and free lance," Isabella guessed.
Kira nodded thoughtfully "That could work. I don't understand why you humans are made to hide to do as you wish to" She shrugged and glanced around the room when she heard the name Malcom Desdemona.

Kira nodded thoughtfully "That could work. I don't understand why you humans are made to hide to do as you wish to" She shrugged and glanced around the room when she heard the name [COLOR=333333]Malcom Desdemona.[/COLOR]

Isabella nodded and felt a shiver going up her back when she hear the name, Malcom Desdemona. What she had heard of the man terrified her and hearing he was near frightened her to no ends, she shook as her second plate of food was set down. She had suddenly lost her appetite but knew she needed to eat and began to eat a lot slower then last time.

Isabella nodded and felt a shiver going up her back when she hear the name, Malcom Desdemona. What she had heard of the man terrified her and hearing he was near frightened her to no ends, she shook as her second plate of food was set down. She had suddenly lost her appetite but knew she needed to eat and began to eat a lot slower then last time.
Kira listened to the other conversation for a moment "I wonder why they are talking about him. He has done naught but sign us up to find the princess here." Kira looked over to the barmaid and Thea curiously.

Kira listened to the other conversation for a moment "I wonder why they are talking about him. He has done naught but sign us up to find the princess here." Kira looked over to the barmaid and Thea curiously.

Isabella went rigid before beginning to shake. "Y-uou know M-Malcom Desdem-mona?" She asked pointing a finger at her her hand shaking, her eyes wide in fear. She swallowed the little food that was in her mouth and felt herself fighting to keep it down.

Isabella went rigid before beginning to shake. "Y-uou know M-Malcom Desdem-mona?" She asked pointing a finger at her her hand shaking, her eyes wide in fear. She swallowed the little food that was in her mouth and felt herself fighting to keep it down.
Kira looked back to Isabella curiously "Yea, we ride together for the time being" She answered and tilted her head. "No need to fear me Isabella. I have no wish to harm you." She said to try to reassure the woman

Back
Top Bottom