Kk Augy

Songster
Mar 13, 2021
Irland
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Now that is done ...
This thread is all about wolves. A role play of any wolf breed or any colour .their are 7 Wolf levels...
1.the alpha:leader of the wolf pack, listens to the packs worries and problems,her word is command(2 per pack)
2.magistic: these Wolfe's have powers that others don't,they have different colours and are always welcome in the pack(only 4 per pack )
3.betas- betas take the lead when the alpha is gone, pregnant,sick,or injured
(3 per pack)
4.Mid rankers- Wolfe's who hunt, dig,and are most useful in the packs orders,these also protect.(infinite number)
5.pups- little playful pups always curious of the world (infinite number)
6.omegas- lowest ranking wolves (infinite number)
7.loners- lonely Wolfe's (only 4 will get the role)

The two packs are :
-tail tip pack,
-claw pack,

Each person has 5 characteres
Important information:
Only mistic Wolfe's have any colour,
Other Wolfe's have natural colours,
No wolves getting killed(as in you make a character and then it gets killed),
No going to the zoo,
Being tamed,

Be nice to each other and keep this clean we will start when we have 5 entries.
Mate:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:
____mistic only:
Power:

Mate: pm me to be mate
Personality:caring,loving,always active,open for others
Physical description:she is a strawberry white colour with green eyes
pack: tail tip pack
Other- father was an omega with believed in mistic wolves she decided to find them and help them this way they become good ol' frends and live together in a pack
Mate: looking for one
Personality:brave, around the place,loyal,kind, trusted by others
Physical descriptione-is gray with blue IPS on his tail ears and chest his blue marks glow in the dark and his eyes are green he has perks and sea weed stuck in his tail and he smells like the sea
Pack:claw pack
Other-meets up secretly with clove to tell her the news from the north side of the forest
____mistic only:
Power- power to swim,glow under water,and grow a tail in it,he has the ability to cure injurys with sea plants/water plants ,water power.

Last edited:
Forgot to say
If a pair of wolves really want pups ,of you want to be an migestic but their is already 4 pm me for further information please ☺️

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Now that is done ...
This thread is all about wolves. A role play of any wolf breed or any colour .their are 7 Wolf levels...
1.the alpha:leader of the wolf pack, listens to the packs worries and problems,her word is command(2 per pack)
2.magistic: these Wolfe's have powers that others don't,they have different colours and are always welcome in the pack(only 4 per pack )
3.betas- betas take the lead when the alpha is gone, pregnant,sick,or injured
(3 per pack)
4.Mid rankers- Wolfe's who hunt, dig,and are most useful in the packs orders,these also protect.(infinite number)
5.pups- little playful pups always curious of the world (infinite number)
6.omegas- lowest ranking wolves (infinite number)
7.loners- lonely Wolfe's (only 4 will get the role)

The two packs are :
-blossom pack,
-claw pack,

Each person has 5 characteres
Important information:
Only mistic Wolfe's have any colour,
Other Wolfe's have natural colours,
No wolves getting killed(as in you make a character and then it gets killed),
No going to the zoo,
Being tamed,

Be nice to each other and keep this clean we will start when we have 10 entries.
Mate:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:
____mistic only:
Power:

Mate: pm me to be mate
Personality:caring,loving,always active,open for others
Physical description:she is a strawberry white colour with green eyes
pack: blossom pack
Other- father was an omega with believed in mistic wolves she decided to find them and help them this way they become good ol' frends and live together in a pack
Mate: looking for one
Personality:brave, around the place,loyal,kind, trusted by others
Physical descriptione-is gray with blue IPS on his tail ears and chest his blue marks glow in the dark and his eyes are green he has perks and sea weed stuck in his tail and he smells like the sea
Pack:claw pack
Other-meets up secretly with clove to tell her the news from the north side of the forest
____mistic only:
Power- power to swim,glow under water,and grow a tail in it,he has the ability to cure injurys with sea plants/water plants ,water power.
Name: Tsunami
Rank: Omega (Shouldn't mystic wolves be an alpha or omega as well as being mystic?)
Mate: none, but she's looking.
Personality: Sometimes stubborn, she can be energetic as well as shy sometimes, but is loyal to any wolf who she likes/loves, and she loves water.
Physical description: She is a silvery color, with bright blue eyes. (She also has a couple random white spots in her fur, they've been there since she was a child) as her dad was a mystic wolf and he was a bluish color, while her mom was a regular wolf and grey.
Pack: Claw pack
Other: She used to be very shy and antisocial, and she is still getting over it a little, but is not as shy anymore. (sorry it took me so long to join :oops: :th)

Name: Tsunami
Rank: Omega (Shouldn't mystic wolves be an alpha or omega as well as being mystic?)
Mate: none, but she's looking.
Personality: Sometimes stubborn, she can be energetic as well as shy sometimes, but is loyal to any wolf who she likes/loves, and she loves water.
Physical description: She is a silvery color, with bright blue eyes. (She also has a couple random white spots in her fur, they've been there since she was a child) as her dad was a mystic wolf and he was a bluish color, while her mom was a regular wolf and grey.
Pack: Claw pack
Other: She used to be very shy and antisocial, and she is still getting over it a little, but is not as shy anymore. (sorry it took me so long to join :oops: :th)
Accepted.and yes mistic Wolfe's could also have rankes

Name: Glacier
Mate: Zarro
Personality: Very calm and composed, and an extremely skilled hunter. She loves pups and has very good maternal instinct. She prefers not to fight unless it is a life-or-death situation for her or someone she cares about. Playful and loyal, but prefers not to be a leader, and tends to be on the quieter side around wolves she doesn't know very well.
Physical Description: Sleek, stunningly soft white fur that gives off a dazzling glow under a full moon. The end of her tail is iridescent silver, and she has icy blue eyes, and a pink nose with a splotch of black on it. She sparkles with a gorgeous, icy glow. She is visibly very pregnant.
Pack: Claw Pack
Other: Her pups are due very soon, but the exact due date is unknown. Being that she is a mystic wolf, her power is a connection to the ice. Any pawprints she leaves behind are covered with a thin layer of frost, no matter where she goes, and is working on her ability to manipulate ice.

Name: Zarro
Mate: Glacier
Personality: Reserved, fiercely protective and loyal. While he can get defensive sometimes, there is a caring and kind wolf on the inside. Though he is known for being a bit harsh and preferring to be alone, he has a completely different personality around Glacier. They trust each other more than any of the other wolves, and open up to each other about everything. He has been specially protective of Glacier lately, since she has pups due soon.
Physical Description: Jet black, coarse fur. He is very large and muscular, and appears quite intimidating. However, there is an odd gentleness to his brown eyes, which greatly contrasts the rest of his appearance.
Pack: Claw Pack
Other: He is the father of Glacier's pups. Most of his family is dead, except for his own father, who is very determined to pretend Zarro doesn't exist. (I won't make a form for Zarro's father because I don't plan on having him in the RP a lot)

Name: Iora
Mate: NA but might consider joining a pack if it’s for love
Personality: she is tough, mean and cruel. She has no remorse and will gladly steal meals from packs just out of spite. But she has a kind side, a side which can fall in love and be nice. She longs for a pack of her own but she knows after she has stolen from almost every pack in the area that the chances of this happening are little to none.
Physical description: she is a grey Wolf, a pale grey with white and black specs covering her coat, she also has the most piercing liquid amber eyes you have ever seen.
Pack: Na
Other: looking for a mate

Name: Miriallana
Mate: NA
Personality: she is soft, kind and wild. Most definitely a wild child who doesn’t play by the rules and listen to what her parents tell her to do. She is fire, and that’s her power, she tends to accidentally cause fire when she is mad or upset (which is relatively often) and she feels very responsible when forest fires are caused because of her.
Physical description: her coat is a shining gold and she has the iciest eyes you have ever seen. They stank out against her purely gold coat, she is only a pup and a young one at that.
Pack: claw pack
Other: can someone suggest anyone to be her parents. @chickengirl1278 i thought maybe Glacier when she has her pups could adopt this orphaned pup

Back
Top Bottom