The Moonshiner and friend's stories, legends and tall tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm giving you an award for BYC's greatest user name.
iu

...Just don't tell the mods I'm handing out awards behind their backs.

I'm stunned, I'm honored. I'm dancing a jig .

I just want to thank YOU, BYC, my fans, my family, Gonzalo Quádre, Charles Cretors, Louis Ruckheim, the Redenbacher family, my agent, publisher, manager, my feather and make up crew. All the idiots in my youth that believed a youngin should be raised on popcorn instead a steady healthy diet. And most important the lord above.
Thank you, thank you

Shiner
You out hand fishin the corn fields again?

How bout when you, me and Stubbs were down hand fishing at the devil's elbow. Remember that?
We're down there just enjoying the day shoving our hands/wings under rocks waiting for a biggin catfish to latch on when we hear a truck barreling down the old logging road.
All of a sudden we hear engine roaring and brush crashing as this truck full of druken hillbillys come flying out of the bushes, over the embankment and splashes out in the middle of the crick.
It starts sinking fast as rednecks and beer cans start popping up and bobbing on the muddy water.
Shiner swims out and pulls the two out of the truck bed and to safety. He definitely saved some lives that day. Seems they were about to drown cause they couldn't get the tailgate down.

I'm stunned, I'm honored. I'm dancing a jig .

I just want to thank YOU, BYC, my fans, my family, Gonzalo Quádre, Charles Cretors, Louis Ruckheim, the Redenbacher family, my agent, publisher, manager, my feather and make up crew. All the idiots in my youth that believed a youngin should be raised on popcorn instead a steady healthy diet. And most important the lord above.
Thank you, thank you

:lau

Shiner

How bout when you, me and Stubbs were down hand fishing at the devil's elbow. Remember that?
We're down there just enjoying the day shoving our hands/wings under rocks waiting for a biggin catfish to latch on when we hear a truck barreling down the old logging road.
All of a sudden we hear engine roaring and brush crashing as this truck full of druken hillbillys come flying out of the bushes, over the embankment and splashes out in the middle of the crick.
It starts sinking fast as rednecks and beer cans start popping up and bobbing on the muddy water.
Shiner swims out and pulls the two out of the truck bed and to safety. He definitely saved some lives that day. Seems they were about to drown cause they couldn't get the tailgate down.
:lau :lau

Shiner

No. Think coyotes have gotten to all them by now.

Went to an auction yesterday.
Picked up some muscovy and guinea keets.

20170825_125502-1.jpg
20170825_125446-1.jpg
20170825_105212-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20170825_125446-1.jpg
    20170825_125446-1.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170825_125502-1(1).jpg
    20170825_125502-1(1).jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 6
Went to an auction yesterday.
Picked up some muscovy and guinea keets.

You know how I feel about buying and selling flesh.
Don't make me cloud up and rain all over you

No. Think coyotes have gotten to all them by now.

Just had to bring up the "C" word didn't ya?
Hate those damn things. Scarier then when your cousin misses her period.
I saw a story on some desert yotes on the tellybox the other day.
SOBs are gettin crafty. Usin anvils, boom sticks and rockets now a days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom