The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

Pics
I'm laughing my @$$ off right now because the first time I read this article, there was discussion about lawnmower geese. Now the 2nd time was dinosaurs and fish tasting like chicken. :lau:pop

Sounds like there is also a squirrel epidemic happening as well. I'd rather have squirrels then marmots. Those suckered are devastating my garden! My pellet gun is no match. I swear those marmots have an armor hide.

I'm laughing my @$$ off right now because the first time I read this article, there was discussion about lawnmower geese. Now the 2nd time was dinosaurs and fish tasting like chicken. :lau:pop

Sounds like there is also a squirrel epidemic happening as well. I'd rather have squirrels then marmots. Those suckered are devastating my garden! My pellet gun is no match. I swear those marmots have an armor hide.
:gig:gig:gig :welcome

You live in America! Shoot them with a real gun.

I think you're mistaking prairie dogs with rats
Ooo, reminds me of that time years ago when the local pet store tried to sell prairie dogs as pets for like $200 or something ridiculous. I remember a mom and her kid were ooing and awing over them and I said out loud to no one in particular "wow, that's a lot of money for a gopher". The cut eye that lady gave me :gig

Id rather not waste the bullets. Im a pretty good shot but if I missed an accidentally hit one of the free range cattle.. Im screwed. Beef is not whats for dinner, lol.
If it keeps them from devastating your garden, it’s not a waste. I put a lot of hard work into my garden and don’t mind sending a few bullets down range to protect it. We’re not talking 300 ultra mag. .22 shorts will do nicely and if you can’t avoid the free range cattle with that, maybe you don’t need to be shooting, at all.

Back
Top Bottom