The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

I think I have found a blue cockerel! Sad fuzz on his middle toes, but he’s what I got right now. I have another with slightly better middle toe fuzz, but this one is the first to show some comb bumps.
3FACF86B-4611-433C-BD94-62D61F521A5A.jpeg
EB430406-580F-4AC9-97EE-DB9DEDFB28F5.jpeg

First batch is hatching in the ag class second is next week. After that, the teacher wants another set for the students to take home.

I'll probably talk to him when I go help sex in a few weeks and let him know that I can do this last batch for free (they've all been free this year), but that I'll have to charge a bit next year if they want anymore. They've hatched more than I did all of last year 😅

First batch is hatching in the ag class second is next week. After that, the teacher wants another set for the students to take home.

I'll probably talk to him when I go help sex in a few weeks and let him know that I can do this last batch for free (they've all been free this year), but that I'll have to charge a bit next year if they want anymore. They've hatched more than I did all of last year 😅
Where did you learn how to sex your chicks?

That’s awesome you are helping an ag class!

Back
Top Bottom