Series 2 Round 1

• Total voters
Pics
I’ve never had one but they seem cool. I like Pogo lol
Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

I think you mean Pongo...

walt disney animation studios dog GIF by Disney

I've never met a friendly dalmatian. 🤷‍♀️
Dalmations are very family oriented dogs. They usually don't do well with strangers. But in all my years of working at vets and lodging facilities, the breed I've had the most issues with is german shepherds. I know I know, they are great dogs. But they need solid training as pups, if they don't get it, they are a$$hats

Dalmations are very family oriented dogs. They usually don't do well with strangers. But in all my years of working at vets and lodging facilities, the breed I've had the most issues with is german shepherds. I know I know, they are great dogs. But they need solid training as pups, if they don't get it, they are a$$hats
Oh for sure. I probably should have re-worded that. I didn't mean they were nasty dogs. Just that they're family oriented dogs. Like don't expect to go do stuff out in public and have people petting them etc. Same goes for Danes too. Most Danes are that way that I've met. I know/have known 8. All but one were "call ahead so I can put the dog up" dogs.

Oh for sure. I probably should have re-worded that. I didn't mean they were nasty dogs. Just that they're family oriented dogs. Like don't expect to go do stuff out in public and have people petting them etc. Same goes for Danes too. Most Danes are that way that I've met. I know/have known 8. All but one were "call ahead so I can put the dog up" dogs.
My sister's dane is the opposite of that. He is such a loveable boy. But he is such a baby. This is the same dog that was tied to a folding chair, got scared of the chair and ran away from it. Imagine a huge great dane, running away at a farm, with a damn folding chair flapping behind him! It's interesting how the same breed can be so different depending on how they are raised

Back
Top Bottom