The Moonshiner's Leghorns Battle Edition

Series 2 Round 1

• Total voters
Pics
I really, really like her color.
The other one 😬
all I see is a dalmatian in chicken form
I don't want to influence the vote and I shouldn't since I actually love them both. The blue duckwing is a bit rough right now but that pattern is beautiful. I've worked towards it for a few years.
The dalmatian was more of a fluke that I feel for.
She's mottled and barred. I was breeding a barred male and crossed him with a mottled expecting birds that only carried mottling. I wasn't aware he already carried it so I ended up hatching two pairs that were that pattern. I'd never seen that pattern on any breed so it was new to me.
I'm doing it in blue also now.

Oh my god! 'B' looks so close to a Phoenix I hatched out! What was her background?
I started by crossing a solid blue with silver duckwing. Then I kept crossing back to silver duckwing until I got blue silver duckwing. Then I crossed blue silver duckwing hens with a gold duckwing male.
The patterns turned out easy to do its getting rid of the white skin I brought in with the original blue bird that has been the pita.

I started by crossing a solid blue with silver duckwing. Then I kept crossing back to silver duckwing until I got blue silver duckwing. Then I crossed blue silver duckwing hens with a gold duckwing male.
The patterns turned out easy to do its getting rid of the white skin I brought in with the original blue bird that has been the pita.
Huh, okay. That makes sense.

I don't want to influence the vote and I shouldn't since I actually love them both. The blue duckwing is a bit rough right now but that pattern is beautiful. I've worked towards it for a few years.
The dalmatian was more of a fluke that I feel for.
She's mottled and barred. I was breeding a barred male and crossed him with a mottled expecting birds that only carried mottling. I wasn't aware he already carried it so I ended up hatching two pairs that were that pattern. I'd never seen that pattern on any breed so it was new to me.
I'm doing it in blue also now.
I love A too, but now I have a personal connection to B.

Back
Top Bottom