The Moonshiner's Leghorns

B 1st
20240410_150736.jpg

Mine love raw eggs. Sometimes one gets broken and they'll swarm it. Thing is I've got a paranoia that that could lead to egg eaters. So no way I'd feed them any uncooked ones on purpose.
But let's just say hypothetically someone has 11, 957 birds and ends up with about 7,714 extra eggs a day that they can't fit in their walk in storage container incubator.
Apparently not having a lick of sense they had never fed eggs back to them which would make use of the eggs and might save on their insane fed bills.
Anyways hypothetically I wouldn't see there being a wrong way to cook said eggs, right?
But for cooking eggs when you have a wheelbarrow a day's worth what would be the fastest, easiest, doable way to go?
Boil them by the bucket full in a witches cauldron over a bonfire?

Mine love raw eggs. Sometimes one gets broken and they'll swarm it. Thing is I've got a paranoia that that could lead to egg eaters. So no way I'd feed them any uncooked ones on purpose.
But let's just say hypothetically someone has 11, 957 birds and ends up with about 7,714 extra eggs a day that they can't fit in their walk in storage container incubator.
Apparently not having a lick of sense they had never fed eggs back to them which would make use of the eggs and might save on their insane fed bills.
Anyways hypothetically I wouldn't see there being a wrong way to cook said eggs, right?
But for cooking eggs when you have a wheelbarrow a day's worth what would be the fastest, easiest, doable way to go?
Boil them by the bucket full in a witches cauldron over a bonfire?
I just feed raw. They almost never are dumb enough to break an egg that isn't brittle in the first place on their own. Just make sure they have plenty of calcium

Back
Top Bottom