The Moonshiner's Leghorns

I might be missing something, but what's a cockerel pullet breeder?
I quoted this to explain in case it got lost in the eye-candy. It did not. Most breeds were the pattern is dimorphic between the two sexes have pullet and cockerel lines. It's not as common in solid colored breeds IMO.
Where his neck at though? 😳
Him is stuffed in a photo box. If you had something that big on your head you'd smoosh your neck down to keep it from touching the roof too.

Imagine driving your car with this hairstyle.
1624466334481.png
1624466375872.png
1624466394303.png
1624466405090.png

My granny did. Beehive with a modified French twist. This is why they rode with the top down...lol

I quoted this to explain in case it got lost in the eye-candy. It did not. Most breeds were the pattern is dimorphic between the two sexes have pullet and cockerel lines. It's not as common in solid colored breeds IMO.

Him is stuffed in a photo box. If you had something that big on your head you'd smoosh your neck down to keep it from touching the roof too.

View attachment 2731566View attachment 2731567View attachment 2731568View attachment 2731569

My granny did. Beehive with a modified French twist. This is why they rode with the top down...lol
But wouldn’t having the top down just mess up the hair?

View attachment 2731566View attachment 2731567View attachment 2731568View attachment 2731569

I'm trying to imagine myself with any of these hairstyles, and it's just... I dunno, man, it's just not working right. I love beehives, but I don't think that I have enough hair.
Props to the ladies who can wear them well, though.

Didn't even notice the photo box. Was too distracted by that awful posture. Maybe they need a bigger box if they want to make their birds look good?

Back
Top Bottom