The Moonshiner's Leghorns

But wouldn’t having the top down just mess up the hair?
Not when the Studebaker tops out at 40 miles an hour. And I'm pretty sure the 60's and 80's are single-handedly responsible for the entire hole in the ozone layer...
julia roberts lol GIF by Dolly Parton

Didn't even notice the photo box. Was too distracted by that awful posture. Maybe they need a bigger box if they want to make their birds look good?
images (1).jpg

You? Didn't notice something? I mean that is the point of the photobox. No bars or other things to distract from the subject.

Not when the Studebaker tops out at 40 miles an hour. And I'm pretty sure the 60's and 80's are single-handedly responsible for the entire hole in the ozone layer...

View attachment 2731588
You? Didn't notice something? I mean that is the point of the photobox. No bars or other things to distract from the subject.
:lau :gig :lau

View attachment 2731588
In the eighties I played lead guitar in a hard rock band...for a while there my stage gear was ; guitar, amp, cables, picks, water, Aqua Net...

In the eighties I played lead guitar in a hard rock band...for a while there my stage gear was ; guitar, amp, cables, picks, water, Aqua Net...
I read that as pickles? And I was like, "Interesting..." But then I re-read it and realized we meant guitar picks. lol

Back
Top Bottom