The Moonshiner's Leghorns

Silver and gold are sex linked. Females only get one gene so it's one or the other. They get their gene from their father and pass their gene to their sons.
Males get a gene from each parent and pass one to each offspring. They can be silver/silver, gold/gold or silver/gold.

Hens are silver.
Rooster A is silver/silver
Rooster B is silver/gold

Silver and gold are sex linked. Females only get one gene so it's one or the other. They get their gene from their father and pass their gene to their sons.
Males get a gene from each parent and pass one to each offspring. They can be silver/silver, gold/gold or silver/gold.

Hens are silver.
Rooster B is silver/gold
Is this in reference to your Leghorn project?

:lau there's gonna be several more choices.
You're too funny. I'm trying to be entertained and some may learn something and you're like WTH? Why are talking about this? Why don't you already have a rooster in there?
I'm rolling.
Trust the plan at this point I've had to adjust my plan about a dozen times ciircumstances situations call for it.
👍😄

Hens are silver.
Rooster B is silver/gold
giphy (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom