The Moonshiner's Leghorns

I think I least deserve credit for reading all 600+ pages of this thread.

:lau You do have superior reading skills.
But ya for real I always have great respect for anyone that gets through this complete thread. Not only that they read all that but to stay interested enough to keep reading.
That means a lot.
Thank you Isadora
Now back to the matter in hand. I have great concern.
I mean without at least a basic understanding of genetics how in the world will you ever understand my true genius?

But ya for real I always have great respect for anyone that gets through this complete thread. Not only that they read all that but to stay interested enough to keep reading.
That means a lot.
Thank you Isadora
I mean without at least a basic understanding of genetics how in the world will you ever understand my true genius?
By looking at the pretty pictures or pretending to know and do whateveryone else is doing. That's how I passed 5 years of choir in school

That means a lot.
Thank you Isadora
Would I have to explain all the different kind of stitches that I used to knit my baby's sweater for you to say that it looks nice?
I don't need a full understanding of genetics to see what a massive project you've taken on yourself out of passion. You've described yourself as a visionary many times and I can see that's true. You've created some amazing birds and I look forward to see what else you hatch out.

P.s. You're in a relationship with Mare. If that doesn't show your true genius, I don't know what does.

The boy is making plans for next year. Mostly he just wants fall decoration stuff. Pumpkins, gourds, corn etc but ya watermelons too. We'll try some other stuff but it'll probably go to the chickens and pigs.
He's thinking if I boot the horses their spot should suffice. About 3 acres :th
3 acres will make a lot of pumpkins, gourds and corn! You could sneak in some maters and taters too!

Back
Top Bottom