The Moonshiner's Leghorns

So Mooney, have you done anything interesting lately besides naming roosters after online weirdos? And, from what I can gather, NOT naming house hens after Mare?
Conan!
Season 5 Hug GIF by The Office

It sure is!

its only 16 though if you want 2 hens from it.
16 eggs set
4 wont be fertile
2 wont hatch
7 will be roosters
1 pullet will die

= 2 hens
OMG so true!
So Mooney, have you done anything interesting lately besides naming roosters after online weirdos? And, from what I can gather, NOT naming house hens after Mare?
CONAN!!!!
Aggressive hug.gif

My favorite subject..... me.
Let's see.....
Recently made it 9 minutes until mods reminded me I was not funny.
Learned sign language.
Ran for Pesident all over the place.
Gained a mysterious red dot. Shhh I think it's listening.
Using peer pressure to convince one of those weirdos to hatch far more chicks then he needs.
Went to an APA show and got two decent call hens.
I'm sure there's more....

My favorite subject..... me.
Let's see.....
Recently made it 9 minutes until mods reminded me I was not funny.
Learned sign language.
Ran for Pesident all over the place.
Gained a mysterious red dot. Shhh I think it's listening.
Using peer pressure to convince one of those weirdos to hatch far more chicks then he needs.
Went to an APA show and got two decent call hens.
I'm sure there's more....
I'm pretty sure the mods don't find anyone funny, especially those who misuse the highly subjective informative reaction. You ever get one of those reprimands where it's like they're assigning you homework to go back over your answers and see if you really meant it? To which my response is... oh never mind.
President of what? Can't say I'd vote for you. Too ruled by your emotions.

These calls, though. Now that sounds interesting. Pics? Link to a Moonshiner call thread?

Well since I didnt get a single brown chick last year they must be coming from my new cuckoo pen.....
The Roosters dont show any leakage that I can see.
This is the first lot of eggs I have hatched from this group so no I havent grown out any chicks yet.
Roosters in that penView attachment 3265394View attachment 3265395View attachment 3265396View attachment 3265397
I see leakage on two of the roosters
Those aren’t splash, they look like incomplete blue silver columbian (with barring) and black barred with leakage

Back
Top Bottom