**the Most Annoying Chick Ever**

Do you have older hens? Try putting YOUR baby peep in a bird cage, and place it in sight of your flock. Hopefully, your peep will watch the hens, an even one will be interested in that peep~ in a good way.
yippiechickie.gif
thumbsup.gif
good luck!

I have a Black Silkie who is exactly the same way! The couple of days it was in the house brooder it would cheep non-stop. Then I took it to the garage brooder with others and it is still carries on and on and on and on.....
BUT it is no way as bad or as loud as all the ducklings I have out there!!!

ok well 6 more hatched and now they all dont stop peeping...........WONDERFUL!!! i love waking up in the middle of the night so i can calm them down!!! and i do pay little much attention to them.......uh oh

Quote:
mom.
jumpy.gif
. mom .
jumpy.gif
.mom,.
jumpy.gif
. mommmy mommy where's my momma mom---nice to be loved isn't it ---
love.gif
--

My kids still do that and the youngest is 6. Frequently, all four do it at the same time.
roll.png

Quote:
Oh, just stick him in your bra and take him with you!

0.o

(they poop, ya know)

You cut puppy training pads (or chucks) into sections and use them to line whatever you carry them in. It's like a disposable diaper. I carried a chick around a show with me once in a custom made tote bag on a shoulder strap. I used these liners and changed them whenever he went poo. Worked like a charm.

Someone mentioned if you carried them in your bra and they wiggled it would draw lots of attention.....and your point is??????

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back
Top Bottom