The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop- A Role Play

“No they have 6 other kids to look after. It’s probably the least of there worries” Fred sighed

“Thanks Cam” Fred offered her a smile
"Well, I'm an only child, so I guess I can't understand," Colby conceded, somewhat awkwardly. "Still. I'm sorry to hear that."

Blair literally bounded up the stairs, her messy braid thumping annoyingly against her back. The joy of being able to actually run up the stairs without being in pain was unexplainable, but she couldn't think about it. She had to find Kipp.
She carefully dodged everybody, slipping by them on the staircase that was just wide enough. She glanced behind her, pausing. Alanna wasn't there. That stupid little—
"Alanna?" She called softly. No answer.
Growling in annoyance, Blair ascended the rest of the stairs until she reached Kipp and Clary. Can't believe her...maybe she's in the room at the top of the stairs... Hopefully.
"Hey..." She said to Kipp and Clary as she came up behind them. "You holding up alright, Clary? I can help if you like."

As Clary was talking he couldn't help but contradict everything she was saying in his head. Blaming myself will keep me from doing it again, or... I thought it would have. He might not have. It was my decision to go up the stairs and try to find another way around. Blair thanking me??

He huffed a sarcastic chuckle out his nose at that suggestion.

"I guess Kyle did bring us here, but he's not exactly going out of his way to put us in danger. At least I don't think so." He said unaware Clary had been talking about someone else.

Blair literally bounded up the stairs, her messy braid thumping annoyingly against her back. The joy of being able to actually run up the stairs without being in pain was unexplainable, but she couldn't think about it. She had to find Kipp.
She carefully dodged everybody, slipping by them on the staircase that was just wide enough. She glanced behind her, pausing. Alanna wasn't there. That stupid little—
Growling in annoyance, Blair ascended the rest of the stairs until she reached Kipp and Clary. Can't believe her...maybe she's in the room at the top of the stairs... Hopefully.
"Hey..." She said to Kipp and Clary as she came up behind them. "You holding up alright, Clary? I can help if you like."

“That’s not- ah, never mind.” Clary said.
She heard someone walking up behind her and moved closer to the wall so the person could pass. As the person kept walking next to her and Kipp, Clary looked over, seeing it was Blair.
“Nah, I’m good,” Clary said quickly, not stopping or slowing down at all. She noticed Blair wasn’t limping, and frowned. She didn’t think werewolves had super healing, but then again, the only things she knew about werewolves were from movies, so it probably wouldn’t be accurate.

She heard someone walking up behind her and moved closer to the wall so the person could pass. As the person kept walking next to her and Kipp, Clary looked over, seeing it was Blair.
“Nah, I’m good,” Clary said quickly, not stopping or slowing down at all. She noticed Blair wasn’t limping, and frowned. She didn’t think werewolves had super healing, but then again, the only things she knew about werewolves were from movies, so it probably wouldn’t be accurate.

Kipp tensed at the odd urgency in Blairs voice. She didn't really seem to be offering help as much as insisting Clary hand him over. He wanted to back down, to hide in what ever corner he could find, but Clary confidently dragged him up the stairs telling Blair no, like she wasn't phased at all. He stared down at the steps in front of him trying not to trip, Clary may not have noticed that she'd sped up slightly, but he had, and it was difficult to keep up.

Kipp tensed at the odd urgency in Blairs voice. She didn't really seem to be offering help as much as insisting Clary hand him over. He wanted to back down, to hide in what ever corner he could find, but Clary confidently dragged him up the stairs telling Blair no, like she wasn't phased at all. He stared down at the steps in front of him trying not to trip, Clary may not have noticed that she'd sped up slightly, but he had, and it was difficult to keep up.
"Okay... If you need help, let me know." Blair mumbled, slipping past to be near the front. She threw a glance behind her, looking down at Kipp, drawing her bottom lip between her teeth. Her brows creased together as she looked away, ascending the stairs carefully. I've got to talk to him... God, what did I do? What did the wolf do? This isn't good... If Clary wasn't right there...

Take took a couple seconds to look down at the others, surprised that Blair had nearly caught up to him in her state.
I guess she’s really determined.
Soon another buzzing fly came by, pulling his attention away from Blair. It flew around his head, easily irritating him, “Jeez, where are you guys coming from..?!” he growled, waving it away with annoyance.

As Take climbed the stairs, almost more than halfway up, he could hear a faint buzzing noise.
If there’s freaking bees up here, I’m totally going to burst into flames..
He peered ahead of him and saw something black and round flying towards him. His eyes narrowed, to see what it really was.
It turned out to be a fly, hovering around him momentarily before Take flung a hand at it, “Get away” he hissed, and the fly retreated down the stairs.

Take took a couple seconds to look down at the others, surprised that Blair had nearly caught up to him in her state.
I guess she’s really determined.
Soon another buzzing fly came by, pulling his attention away from Blair. It flew around his head, easily irritating him, “Jeez, where are you guys coming from..?!” he growled, waving it away with annoyance.

Ellie frowned noticing the fly’s as well. “Heads!” She called to the people in front she blasted the fly and shot a bit of the stone of the walls
The bit of stone tumbled to Rylie’s feet. “Whoah, careful,” Kyle warned the girl. Rylie took this as a signal to slow down. It almost seemed as though a black cloud had floated up out of the fluffy clouds below and got stuck in the tower. Rylie’s tail thrashed, he pounced on a few and ate them like the great hunter he was.
“We’re just going to have to push through. They don’t look like sable flies or anything, and they’re probably the least intimidating obstacle we've faced.
“What if something is hiding behind them?” Cam asked.
“Then we face it,” Kyle said, his jaw fixed. “Go, Rylie.”
Rylie stepped into the wall of flies.
It felt sort of weird, the flies kept bumping them on accident. But it wasn’t unpleasant. Kyle discovered a pocket of air on the other side and stopped Rylie, waiting.

Kyle took a few steps toward the stairs before stopping and looking up at Haddie, sticking his index finger at her. “Wait. Haddie,” he said. “I forgot to thank you. Not just for the elevator thing. For carrying Bir- uhhh...” he paused at looked inquisitively at Kipp. “What’s your name again?” He looked back at Haddie, wringing his hands. “Anyways... thank you.”
He smiled and went on ahead, rubbing his hands together, a good thank you warming his chest. She deserved it. It seemed like one of his stones actually went to the right person for once.
Haddie strained to hold the elevator up as everybody jumped out. She stared through the crack, willing herself to keep the elevator up, air swirling in the confined space. She letout a caw as the last person jumped out and dropped the elevator, shifting back into a magpie and folding her wings so they didn't break with the force of the vacuum caused by the falling car. She darted back up as the pressure lessened, landing on the ledge of the opening. She shifted back into a human. She looked at Kyle, eyebrows lowered, as he thanked her. Whatever, tiny man. Just cause I'm the only one who can get back home doesn't mean I'm going to desert a bunch of kids.

Back
Top Bottom