The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop- A Role Play

“Yeah, I wouldn’t mind. It’ll be interesting, plus you shouldn’t take all that yelling on your own” Take shrugged, “I would know, I always wish there was someone there with me when I got yelled at when I was younger.”
"Seriously?" Blair had to hold back from jumping to the oppurtunity, her eyes brightening significantly. "No....I...can't do that." She sat back, shrugging. "Sure, it'd be really nice to have someone with me, but...you'd be a long way from LA, and I've dealt with it enough. I wouldn't want to put you through the trouble."

"Seriously?" Blair had to hold back from jumping to the oppurtunity, her eyes brightening significantly. "No....I...can't do that." She sat back, shrugging. "Sure, it'd be really nice to have someone with me, but...you'd be a long way from LA, and I've dealt with it enough. I wouldn't want to put you through the trouble."
Take stared at her intensely, “I’m coming.” he said sharply, “This is my choice, and Elias can come get me afterwards.” he didn’t want to argue, he just wanted her to let him do what he wanted without opposition.

Take stared at her intensely, “I’m coming.” he said sharply, “This is my choice, and Elias can come get me afterwards.” he didn’t want to argue, he just wanted her to let him do what he wanted without opposition.
Blair held his stare just as intensely, not flinching at his sharp tone. Then she just gave up, shoulders relaxing. "Fine." She replied finally, her gaze softening. "You don't have to, but, I'm really, really glad you are, actually...I don't think I could handle all seven of them yelling and asking questions at once, alone."

Blair held his stare just as intensely, not flinching at his sharp tone. Then she just gave up, shoulders relaxing. "Fine." She replied finally, her gaze softening. "You don't have to, but, I'm really, really glad you are, actually...I don't think I could handle all seven of them yelling and asking questions at once, alone."
After receiving the answer he wanted, Takes gaze softened as well, the look of satisfaction on his face. “No prob, plus I’ve never been to Arizona before.. so bonus” he grinned.

“I don’t know what that is,” Cam laughed awkwardly. It was probably some kind of popular show, but she didn’t make it her priority to watch the popular shows.
“Oh yeah, and I’m also taking a shower...” and consuming carbs.
Her stomach complained loudly. She had climbed the height of a mountain since breakfast and was starting to feel a little faint.
(Sorry idk if it’s a thing in the USA)

Is he trying to tell me that my eyes look like melted chocolate? Because I get that a surprising amount of times. Or...
Cam tilted her head. “I do too.” Let’s try to normalize this conversation... “What’s your favorite kind? I mean, I’m partial to the peanut butter M&Ms. Have you tried them? Unless you’re allergic, of course.”
(I totally ship these two)

"There were... Holographic donuts before. Hopefully there will be some real food. I wonder if, since we won't have those warping stones anymore, if we'll have to get home on our own. Missouri is a long way from home. Where are you from?"
“Oh great, I didn’t even think about that. I guess I’ll have to just ask to borrow a phone,” Cam said. “I’m from Ohio. Columbus. I live in the suburbs though, not the urban part.” (I can’t remember if I said Cincinnati or Columbus so we’re going with Columbus.)

“Oh great, I didn’t even think about that. I guess I’ll have to just ask to borrow a phone,” Cam said. “I’m from Ohio. Columbus. I live in the suburbs though, not the urban part.” (I can’t remember if I said Cincinnati or Columbus so we’re going with Columbus.)
Kipp sighed, She's even further away than Fred. We'll probably never see each other again.
"Oh." Kipp looked around at the others he didn't know them very well, but he still felt like they were all friends. It would be weird to ask for phone numbers. What would we talk about anyway. I've barely spoken to most of these people.

Colby hesitated. He'd been doing a lot of that.
He fished out his blue crystal from his pocket and turned it over once in his hand.
But he didn't surrender it.
Instead, he pivoted to face everyone.
"Hey...uh, this is going to be a weird question." He felt their impatience at his stalling. Hey, hardly any of them knew him more than the infrequent fox kid. It wasn't like he'd contributed much other than being a flesh shield once or twice. "But can we get a group selfie? Please?"
They undoubtedly meant more to him than he did to them. He knew every one of their names, even if they hadn't told them. Dynamic Haddie, unpredictable Take, abrasive Blair, moody Fox, spicy Clary, casual Charlie, gloomy Kipp, kindhearted Cam, peppy Annie, fiery Ellie, astute Fred, valiant Rylie, and Mr. Beck. He knew them well enough to call them friends because he'd been there all along, in the background, simply listening.
When he recounted it all, Nat would berate him for being such an antisocial creep.
Nat. He smiled, seemingly at nothing. If anyone would and could blame him for having a decent hearing reach and an unhelpful lack of extroversion, it'd be her.
If only she'd been here.
"It's just that this is probably going to be the highlight of my life and I'd like to not forget you guys."

Last edited:
After receiving the answer he wanted, Takes gaze softened as well, the look of satisfaction on his face. “No prob, plus I’ve never been to Arizona before.. so bonus” he grinned.
"You won't be disappointed." Blair returned his grin, turning to face him better. "It's gorgeous there."
Colby hesitated. He'd been doing a lot of that.
He fished out his blue crystal from his pocket and turned it over once in his hand.
But he didn't surrender it.
Instead, he pivoted to face everyone.
"Hey...uh, this is going to be a weird question." He felt their impatience at his stalling. Hey, hardly any of them knew him more than the infrequent fox kid. It wasn't like he'd contributed much other than being a flesh shield once or twice. "But can we get a group selfie? Please?
They undoubtedly meant more to him than he did to them. He knew every one of their names, even if they hadn't told them. Dynamic Haddie, unpredictable Take, abrasive Blair, moody Fox, spicy Clary, casual Charlie, gloomy Kipp, kindhearted Cam, peppy Annie, fiery Ellie, astute Fred, valiant Rylie, and Mr. Beck. He knew them well enough to call them friends because he'd been there all along, in the background, simply listening.
When he recounted it all, Nat would berate him for being such an antisocial creep.
Nat. He smiled, seemingly at nothing. If anyone would and could blame him for having a decent hearing reach and an unhelpful lack of extroversion, it'd be her.
If only she'd been here.
"It's just that this is probably going to be the highlight of my life and I'd like to not forget you guys."
Blair glanced around as Colby spoke, before looking at the fox boy. She barely knew him, but his tone held a careful desperation, that when no one else did, made her stand up. She glanced at the others with a shake of her head. "Seriously?" She stepped forward, raising a brow at the others. "You're gonna deny the kid a selfie?" She turned her gaze to the fox boy, giving a small smile. I'm not the only one, then.
"'Course we can. This may have been a crazy excursion, but it was one that we shouldn't want to forget."

Back
Top Bottom