The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop- A Role Play

“We’ll drop off Miss Nevada first.” Elias took his staff and tapped the concrete floor twice, and within moments, the room swirled around them and they appeared alongside a quiet bus stop near a suburban neighborhood in Reno. The sun had just risen and the sky was a mixture of blues, yellows, and reds. “It’s around 7:30AM here” he informed Clary.

Take looked down both sides of the street as a few cars passed by here and there.
(It should be Sunday I think ;) )

(I've lost track. I think Kipp's already down stairs.)

Kipp wrote his number several times on the way down the steps and handed a copy to Take and Fred. (and anyone else who's in the basement) "Can you guys give me your numbers?" He asked, he immediately felt embarrassed asking, imagining that they wouldn't want him to try to contact them. "Hopefully Fox-boy remembers to get everyone's contact info from Kyle before the cops show up."
Kyle threw up his hands in annoyance as he picked up scattered conversation from the basement.
”Why do they think I have it? I didn’t know you guys specifically were gonna pick up the stones.”
”It’s all right, I’ll write my number here,” Cam said, stuffing a scone in her mouth and writing on the bumpy surface of paper towel in blue ink. She had missed the opportunity to share it with her friends downstairs.
She paused and wrote below it Cam Milian-the plant girl. Can you give me everyone else’s contact info? Thanks.
She handed the paper to Colby and finished gnawing on her scone.
Satisfied, she sat complacently beside him, crashing her neck at the paper to see who else would contribute their phone numbers.
(It should be Sunday I think ;) )
(or Saturday? Because they had school on the morning before?)

Kyle threw up his hands in annoyance as he picked up scattered conversation from the basement.
”Why do they think I have it? I didn’t know you guys specifically were gonna pick up the stones.”
”It’s all right, I’ll write my number here,” Cam said, stuffing a scone in her mouth and writing on the bumpy surface of paper towel in blue ink. She had missed the opportunity to share it with her friends downstairs.
She paused and wrote below it Cam Milian-the plant girl. Can you give me everyone else’s contact info? Thanks.
Satisfied, she sat complacently beside him, crashing her neck at the paper to see who else would contribute their phone numbers.
Colby beckoned for the phone numbers to collect on their table beside his free hand, while he continued to chow down on a rare, completely vegan muffin. It wasn't unusual to find a baker who regularly replaced the milk and its respective products, but, for some reason, it wasn't often people thought to halt their patronage of egg companies.
Once he'd swallowed his current mouthful, he looked around at everyone who was still nearby. "Thanks, guys. I'll be sure to send you the picture as soon as I get home." He smiled a smile only a fox could smile. "And I'll try not to spam you with lame attempts at conversation."

(or Saturday? Because they had school on the morning before?)
(Oh.... Actually, you're right. It is Saturday. Wow, they've only been missing for 24 hours.)

(hhhhngngnng what happennnneeeddd)
(It's over. The journeying part anyway. They all inserted their stones in the stone in the castle, and were transported back to the coffee shop, destroying all the massive bugs and the mother stone.
Now, Kyle has called the police to come get the kids because they were 'kidnapped' but some of them escaped with the druid Elias (Take, Clary, Kipp, Fred and Blair, if I'm correct))

(thanks)
Haddie sat in the cafe, watching everyone exchanging numbers, trying not to feel all of the feelings forcing themselves on her. She had pretty much stopped talking since they got in sight of the stone. Frick. Why does this always happen? I finally settle down, I'm fine with where I am, and something happens and I'm restless again. She huffed and turned away from the mass of people, scowling as her eyes started brimming with tears. No. You can't do this again. You can't get attached. You can't keep them. She stood up, angrily wiping away tears, and walked out, closing the door gently behind her, then running. She didn't bother to get anyone's numbers. It wasn't worth it.She ran out of sight of the cafe and shifted into an albatross, flying high, over the city, and away. She didn't know how long she'd fly. She didn't know where she'd go. She just knew how to fly, how to run, how to cut herself off when people started to leave her.

“We’ll drop off Miss Nevada first.” Elias took his staff and tapped the concrete floor twice, and within moments, the room swirled around them and they appeared alongside a quiet bus stop near a suburban neighborhood in Reno. The sun had just risen and the sky was a mixture of blues, yellows, and reds. “It’s around 7:30AM here” he informed Clary.

Take looked down both sides of the street as a few cars passed by here and there.

"Thanks." He said smiling.

Clary looked around. She recognized this street as one she used to go one when she went to school. So I’m not that far away from home. Sweet. She thought. She glanced at the others. “Adios,” Clary said saluting, and then jogged down the street.

Clary looked around. She recognized this street as one she used to go one when she went to school. So I’m not that far away from home. Sweet. She thought. She glanced at the others. “Adios,” Clary said saluting, and then jogged down the street.
“Later” Take farewelled, still staring off into the street.
“Get home safe” Elias told her as she broke from the group and headed off. His staff tapped the sidewalk twice again, and they were whirled off to Bakersfield. They appeared yet again next to another bus stop that was across from the public university. The campus lights were on, but it was closed and empty.
Take looked down at Kipp, his fist going out to him for a bump. His face wasn’t sad, but instead he just grinned, as a way of saying goodbye.
“Where does this one live?” Elias asked, motioning his staff towards Fred.

Back
Top Bottom