The most lovely coturnix...EVER

Quote:
Ohwee I love this one!!! LOVELY! Yikes I am glad the place I got my quail from didn't have birds this pretty or I would be building more coops.

Quote:
Oh WOWEEE - Lovely birds for sure! She is sooo very red- beautiful- what is she??? (I want one
smile.png
And your tux sure looks sharp!

She is a red coturnix, the tux is a dark-tibetan tuxedo. Yours is a rosetta tuxedo
smile.png

Quote:
Oh WOWEEE - Lovely birds for sure! She is sooo very red- beautiful- what is she??? (I want one
smile.png
And your tux sure looks sharp!

She is a red coturnix, the tux is a dark-tibetan tuxedo. Yours is a rosetta tuxedo
smile.png

I was wondering what mine was- thanks! Wow, I need to hunt down a red someday when I have forgotten that I really don't need any more quail
smile.png
Are they rare?

Quote:
smile.png

I was wondering what mine was- thanks! Wow, I need to hunt down a red someday when I have forgotten that I really don't need any more quail
smile.png
Are they rare?

Yes, but I think their numbers are increasing. They are still pretty difficult to find
smile.png

Quote:
smile.png
Are they rare?

Yes, but I think their numbers are increasing. They are still pretty difficult to find
smile.png

Whew- maybe their rarity will save me from getting another bird
wink.png
If I don't stumble across one I might be saved building another coop! I think 7 poop machines is capacity for my 12sq ft.

Back
Top Bottom